Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='MissyP89' post='1758949' date='Jan 22 2009, 08:41 PM']Cat, that's one of my favorite songs EVER.

Ironic, too, since there are a ton of mountains between Phil and I...[/quote]

how far is he?












:console:

Posted

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1759007' date='Jan 22 2009, 11:57 PM']how far is he?












:console:[/quote]

Six hours, but between him needing time off from work to drive up here, and my parents not wanting us to be together, it's been goofy. :unsure:

missionseeker
Posted

today was not a good day.

Like 3 out of 4 people would comment on how happy I was (not).

I hate it when people do that. (but they feel like they have to? idk.. I swipe cards in the cafeteria. )

Posted

[quote name='missionseeker' post='1759723' date='Jan 23 2009, 08:49 PM']today was not a good day.

Like 3 out of 4 people would comment on how happy I was (not).

I hate it when people do that. (but they feel like they have to? idk.. I swipe cards in the cafeteria. )[/quote]

Maybe they care. If I were emo, people would ask me, too. I'd probably glare at them, but you know. :mellow:

missionseeker
Posted

yes but come on, it's like.. 400 people saying it.

and yeah. you know. :mellow:

Posted
:console:
Good things come to those who wait
missionseeker
Posted

leave us alone.

Posted

*crawls under a rock and waits for 4:30* :ninja: I love you, Cat.

missionseeker
Posted

I love you too, and this too will pass. :)

missionseeker
Posted

well, me loving you won't... but "this" will. :mellow:

Posted
:mellow:






I like your avetar
Posted

and you like pie too

missionseeker
Posted

That he does.

Very much so.

:lol:

Posted

depends on the pie really

missionseeker
Posted

The first thing you ever said to me was "Has Jeff always liked pie this much"

:lol_pound:

Posted

that is true
but I have had some really bad pie before

and i don't like APPLE PIE... there i said it

missionseeker
Posted

lol.

I've had bad pie too. Actually I can't eat too much pie at all. :mellow: Apple is not my favourite.

But I love cherry and pumpkin pie.

Will never EVER! even try maple syrup pie. lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...