Christie_M Posted January 29, 2009 Posted January 29, 2009 so adorable. i can't wait to start hearing nick what's this about a ther being no spoon?
missionseeker Posted January 29, 2009 Posted January 29, 2009 LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I sort hundreds of them almost everyday.
Christie_M Posted January 29, 2009 Posted January 29, 2009 That was genuin. this is a lie I hate going to bed
missionseeker Posted January 29, 2009 Posted January 29, 2009 for reallies I do sort them! I love going to bed, too. I hate waking up, though. I should go to bed soon.
eagle_eye222001 Posted January 29, 2009 Posted January 29, 2009 I like going to bed when I'm tired. Detest it when I'm not. Simple. ---------------- Now playing: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/linkin+park/track/papercut"]Linkin Park - Papercut[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]
Jesus_lol Posted January 29, 2009 Posted January 29, 2009 only after intense meditation and fasting for 30 days, may one finally see and understand the true nature of spoons. then you shall see that the spoon is only a concept, a manifestation of humanity's deepest and most profound frutration: trying to eat soup with a knife and fork [quote name='missionseeker' post='1765411' date='Jan 28 2009, 10:52 PM']Wait till he's spelling something for you and he goes "zed" and before it registers, you go huh? [/quote] i kind of use both! well, on model names the canadian sounds way cooler. for instance on a motorcycle a Kawasaki Zed1000 sounds way better than a Zee1000 [quote name='Arpy' post='1765423' date='Jan 28 2009, 11:10 PM']He is correct. As you can see, certain of us can say che[size=2]e[/size]se with impunity.[/quote] truly, we are the gifted. although i sense that you use an inefficient method! glory to the che[i][/i]ese sayers! [quote name='Christie_M' post='1765429' date='Jan 28 2009, 11:13 PM'] so adorable. i can't wait to start hearing nick what's this about a there being no spoon?[/quote] just wait, i will have some unnaturally high and squeaky voice! not really, it is fairly deep!
missionseeker Posted January 29, 2009 Posted January 29, 2009 Jeff's voice makes me happy. I miss it when we don't talk for a bit.
Christie_M Posted January 29, 2009 Posted January 29, 2009 [quote name='Jesus_lol' post='1765459' date='Jan 28 2009, 11:36 PM']... just wait, i will have some unnaturally high and squeaky voice! not really, it is fairly deep! [/quote]
Jesus_lol Posted January 29, 2009 Posted January 29, 2009 seriously what is with the face? and yeah its a fairly deep voice
Christie_M Posted January 29, 2009 Posted January 29, 2009 admit it. you like it and i can't be any further from you. unless you want me to move to Hawaii or something
Jesus_lol Posted January 29, 2009 Posted January 29, 2009 [quote name='Christie_M' post='1765508' date='Jan 29 2009, 12:44 AM']admit it. you like it [/quote] hehehe, yup except when i cant tell if you are kidding or seriously rethinking this whole dating thing. [quote]and i can't be any further from you. unless you want me to move to Hawaii or something [/quote] hawaii sounds cool, lets meet there
Christie_M Posted January 29, 2009 Posted January 29, 2009 [quote name='Jesus_lol' post='1765509' date='Jan 29 2009, 12:52 AM']hehehe, yup except when i cant tell if you are kidding or seriously rethinking this whole dating thing.[/quote] don't say that [quote name='jesus_lol'] hawaii sounds cool, lets meet there [/quote] if you want! last time i was there it wasn't very fun though
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now