An Old School Catholic Message Board

You Know What I'm Sick Of?

jeffpugh

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1890121' date='Jun 13 2009, 11:59 PM']You used the partitive genitive nicely there. :)[/quote]

Indeed, another of my Sultanic Glories :mellow:

But seriously, I know almost no formal rules for grammar or spelling.

It's all intuitive for me, which is not always correct. :unsure:

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1890135' date='Jun 14 2009, 12:18 AM']Did you have really bad English teachers or did you not pay attention in class?[/quote]

Lol, both.

The worst thing is I was a really strong reader, so it should have been my best class.

I finially had a great English teacher in 12th grade. That was also the first year that I gained an appreciation for Shakespeare and Beowulf.

Coincidence?

I think not! :detective:

[quote name='missionseeker' post='1890077' date='Jun 14 2009, 12:01 AM']yeah. this whole communication mostly by text thing is getting really old.[/quote]

:console: This goes for me, too!

[quote]and no hugs. or smells. or looks. or hands. or cooking. or you singing to me. or even regular phone calls.[/quote]

Not listening!!!! :whistle: :seehearspeak:

[quote]Good thing I really love you.[/quote]

HOLY SNAP YOU JUST SAID THE L WORD IN [i]PUBLIC[/i]!!!! :shock:

[quote name='missionseeker' post='1890077' date='Jun 14 2009, 12:01 AM']yeah. this whole communication mostly by text thing is getting really old.

and no hugs. or smells. or looks. or hands. or cooking. or you singing to me. or even regular phone calls.

Good thing I really love you.

:mellow:[/quote]
I miss all that too... hope you liked my call last night! ^_^

[quote name='MissyP89' post='1890170' date='Jun 14 2009, 01:48 AM']:console: This goes for me, too!

Not listening!!!! :whistle: :seehearspeak:

HOLY SNAP YOU JUST SAID THE L WORD IN [i]PUBLIC[/i]!!!! :shock:[/quote]
:shock: She [i]did[/i]!

S'mores, was that proper usage of the italic function?

missionseeker

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1890101' date='Jun 13 2009, 11:32 PM']Never end a sentence with a preposition.

The title of this thread ought to be "Do you know of what I am sick?"[/quote]

EXCEPT that he was copying the title of someone else's thread so that I wouldn't realize when I clicked it on. And it totally worked to throw me off. And I was super touched when I figured it out. So off my boy's back get.

[quote name='MissyP89' post='1890170' date='Jun 14 2009, 12:48 AM']:console: This goes for me, too![/quote]

:console:

[quote name='MissyP89' post='1890170' date='Jun 14 2009, 12:48 AM']Not listening!!!! :whistle: :seehearspeak:[/quote]
eight days!!!!

[quote name='MissyP89' post='1890170' date='Jun 14 2009, 12:48 AM']HOLY SNAP YOU JUST SAID THE L WORD IN [i]PUBLIC[/i]!!!! :shock:[/quote]

:mellow:

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1890311' date='Jun 14 2009, 10:56 AM']I miss all that too... hope you liked my call last night! ^_^[/quote]

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1890311' date='Jun 14 2009, 10:56 AM']:shock: She [i]did[/i]!

S'mores, was that proper usage of the italic function?[/quote]

:lol:

:love:

[quote name='missionseeker' post='1891081' date='Jun 15 2009, 12:57 AM']EXCEPT that he was copying the title of someone else's thread so that I wouldn't realize when I clicked it on. And it totally worked to throw me off. And I was super touched when I figured it out. So off my boy's back get.[/quote]

:unsure:

[quote name='missionseeker' post='1891185' date='Jun 15 2009, 03:19 AM']It took me half an hour to write that.[/quote]

:huh:

[quote name='missionseeker' post='1890077' date='Jun 13 2009, 10:01 PM']yeah. this whole communication mostly by text thing is getting really old.

and no hugs. or smells. or looks. or hands. or cooking. or you singing to me. or even regular phone calls.

Good thing I really love you.

:mellow:[/quote]

:mellow:

i'm hungry...

hehe