eagle_eye222001 Posted January 26, 2009 Posted January 26, 2009 [color="#000080"][size=6][size=7]What's up and welcome.[/size][/size][/color] [img]http://www.digital-images.net/Images/Wildlife_Select/BaldEagle_Nest_0031.jpg[/img]
FPCthegreat Posted January 26, 2009 Posted January 26, 2009 (edited) TO MUCH AMERICAN PRIDE *throws up on SMM* Edited January 26, 2009 by FPCthegreat
eagle_eye222001 Posted January 26, 2009 Author Posted January 26, 2009 We need clean up in the Welcome Room pronto. ---------------- Now playing: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/relient+k/track/be+my+escape"]Relient K - Be My Escape[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]
eagle_eye222001 Posted January 26, 2009 Author Posted January 26, 2009 (edited) [quote name='FPCthegreat' post='1762077' date='Jan 26 2009, 12:34 AM']TO MUCH AMERICAN PRIDE *throws up on SMM*[/quote] So what's Canada's mascot? Isn't it a leaf? I'll take the Eagle over a l ---------------- Now playing: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/the+all-american+rejects/track/top+of+the+world"]The All-American Rejects - Top of the World[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]eaf. Edited January 26, 2009 by eagle_eye222001
Christie_M Posted January 26, 2009 Posted January 26, 2009 (edited) Nice pic btw Edited January 26, 2009 by Christie_M
eagle_eye222001 Posted January 26, 2009 Author Posted January 26, 2009 Thanks. ---------------- Now playing: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/green+day/track/waiting"]Green Day - Waiting[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]
philothea Posted January 26, 2009 Posted January 26, 2009 Hi. Nice topic. Could be a bit lamer, though. Get to work on that, k?
Maximilianus Posted January 26, 2009 Posted January 26, 2009 (edited) There's a singer called Neneh Cherry that had a hit in late '80s called "Buffalo Stance". She has a brother called Eagle-Eye Cherry who had a minor hit in the late '90's called "Save Tonight". Edited January 26, 2009 by Maximilianus
Jesus_lol Posted January 26, 2009 Posted January 26, 2009 whats this about canada not having eagles? there are three resident eagles on our property, two of which have set up a nest over our house.
CrossCuT Posted January 26, 2009 Posted January 26, 2009 [size=1]Wow dude, you got a really long name! Youve practically got your own bar code going there! [/size]
missionseeker Posted January 26, 2009 Posted January 26, 2009 [quote name='FPCthegreat' post='1762077' date='Jan 26 2009, 01:34 AM']TO MUCH AMERICAN PRIDE *throws up on SMM*[/quote] eeeeeeewwwww. You. are. gross. (that reminds me of the time my sis and I were sharing a room and had bunks. She was on top. I heard her moving and stuff and leaned over to ask her if she was alright and next thing I knew there was vomit ALL over me. Blehck! Thanks for bringing up horrible memories! chump. )
eagle_eye222001 Posted January 26, 2009 Author Posted January 26, 2009 [quote name='philothea' post='1762167' date='Jan 26 2009, 01:48 AM']Hi. Nice topic. Could be a bit lamer, though. Get to work on that, k? [/quote] I apologize for exceeding the low expectations of the almighty Lame Board ---------------- Now playing: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/michelle+branch/track/all+you+wanted"]Michelle Branch - All You Wanted[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url] [quote name='Jesus_lol' post='1762189' date='Jan 26 2009, 03:07 AM']whats this about canada not having eagles? there are three resident eagles on our property, two of which have set up a nest over our house.[/quote] I meant as in a "mascot" of the country. [quote name='CrossCuT' post='1762263' date='Jan 26 2009, 08:46 AM'][size=1]Wow dude, you got a really long name! Youve practically got your own bar code going there! [/size][/quote] Thank Yahoo for that. I wanted to play chess online and I ask Yahoo for the id "eagle_eye" and they respond with "eagle_eye222001." Is there a problem with having your own bar code? -Just kidding [quote name='missionseeker' post='1762325' date='Jan 26 2009, 12:08 PM']eeeeeeewwwww. You. are. gross. (that reminds me of the time my sis and I were sharing a room and had bunks. She was on top. I heard her moving and stuff and leaned over to ask her if she was alright and next thing I knew there was vomit ALL over me. Blehck! Thanks for bringing up horrible memories! chump. )[/quote] ---------------- Now playing: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/incubus/track/dig"]Incubus - Dig[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]
FPCthegreat Posted January 26, 2009 Posted January 26, 2009 [quote name='eagle_eye222001' post='1762095' date='Jan 26 2009, 01:49 AM']So what's Canada's mascot? Isn't it a leaf? I'll take the Eagle over a l ---------------- Now playing: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/the+all-american+rejects/track/top+of+the+world"]The All-American Rejects - Top of the World[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]eaf. [/quote] we got the beaver beaver beats bird
rose wrought of iron Posted January 26, 2009 Posted January 26, 2009 ... I take it you like birds... Eagles are cool but I like pets you can play with, not pets that take small children and carry them away... wait a minute... Can I borrow the birdie?
FPCthegreat Posted January 26, 2009 Posted January 26, 2009 i want a pet Moose (another Canadian Icon)
eagle_eye222001 Posted January 26, 2009 Author Posted January 26, 2009 [quote name='FPCthegreat' post='1762633' date='Jan 26 2009, 04:45 PM']we got the beaver beaver beats bird[/quote] Really? [center][size=6]The approach[/size][/center] [img]http://www.sportsmansblog.com/EagleFight1.jpg[/img] [center] [size=6]Nothing like the look of fear. [/size][/center] [img]http://www.sportsmansblog.com/EagleFight2.jpg[/img] [center][size=6]The battle continues.[/size][/center] [img]http://www.sportsmansblog.com/EagleFight3.jpg[/img] [center][size=6]Bit difficult to see who is winning.[/size][/center] [img]http://www.sportsmansblog.com/EagleFight4.jpg[/img] [center][size=7]Whose on top?[/size] [/center] [img]http://www.sportsmansblog.com/EagleFight5.jpg[/img] It know it was a fox and not a beaver, but uh, ya still sure about that beaver? ---------------- Now playing: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/linkin+park/track/bleed+it+out"]Linkin Park - Bleed It Out[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]
eagle_eye222001 Posted January 26, 2009 Author Posted January 26, 2009 [quote name='rose wrought of iron' post='1762662' date='Jan 26 2009, 05:06 PM']... I take it you like birds... [/quote] Not really. Just the Eagle. Actually my name really came from when I wanted to get a Yahoo account so I could play chess online and I decided to pick one that had a trait of good eyesight. For simplicity sake, I tend to use the same id names for numerous websites. This fanfare of the eagle thing has gotten bigger than I thought it would. I think I'll need to start merchandising eagle stuff [quote]Eagles are cool but I like pets you can play with, not pets that take small children and carry them away... wait a minute... Can I borrow the birdie? [/quote] Maybe. I'll have to think about it. ---------------- Now playing: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/evan+%26+jaron/track/crazy+for+this+girl"]Evan & Jaron - Crazy for This Girl[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]
FPCthegreat Posted January 26, 2009 Posted January 26, 2009 beaver owns everything they just cut down the tree the eagles nesting on while its sleeping and sleeping eagle vs gravity gravity will win
eagle_eye222001 Posted January 27, 2009 Author Posted January 27, 2009 [quote name='FPCthegreat' post='1762678' date='Jan 26 2009, 05:20 PM']beaver owns everything they just cut down the tree the eagles nesting on while its sleeping and sleeping eagle vs gravity gravity will win[/quote] Good point. Looks like we'll have to rid the land of beavers before we go to bed. ---------------- Now playing: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/five+for+fighting/track/superman"]Five for Fighting - Superman[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]
FPCthegreat Posted January 27, 2009 Posted January 27, 2009 the beavers will revolt it will be the end of world as we know it
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now