eagle_eye222001 Posted March 3, 2009 Author Posted March 3, 2009 ---------------- Listening to: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/green+day/track/wake+me+up+when+september+ends"]Green Day - Wake Me Up When September Ends[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url] I'm going to bed.
eagle_eye222001 Posted March 5, 2009 Author Posted March 5, 2009 [center] ---------------- Listening to: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/counting+crows/track/accidentally+in+love"]Counting Crows - Accidentally In Love[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url] ---------------- Listening to: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/relient+k/track/my+girls+ex-boyfriend"]Relient K - My Girl's Ex-Boyfriend[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url] ---------------- Listening to: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/evan+%26+jaron/track/crazy+for+this+girl"]Evan & Jaron - Crazy for This Girl[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url] ---------------- Listening to: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/u2/track/beautiful+day"]U2 - Beautiful Day[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url] [/center]
eagle_eye222001 Posted March 5, 2009 Author Posted March 5, 2009 I sense if I deny that you won't believe me. ---------------- Listening to: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/evan+%26+jaron/track/crazy+for+this+girl"]Evan & Jaron - Crazy for This Girl[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]
Christie_M Posted March 5, 2009 Posted March 5, 2009 you are probably right. BTW nice way of announcing it to the world
eagle_eye222001 Posted March 5, 2009 Author Posted March 5, 2009 [quote name='Christie_M' post='1797864' date='Mar 5 2009, 12:28 AM']you are probably right. BTW nice way of announcing it to the world [/quote] Announce what now? ---------------- Listening to: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/evan+%26+jaron/track/crazy+for+this+girl"]Evan & Jaron - Crazy for This Girl[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]
Christie_M Posted March 5, 2009 Posted March 5, 2009 (edited) Oh nothing. just that you really like music!! edit for spelling Edited March 5, 2009 by Christie_M
eagle_eye222001 Posted March 5, 2009 Author Posted March 5, 2009 Okkkaaaaayyyyy. ---------------- Listening to: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/gerry+rafferty/track/baker+street+(edit)"]Gerry Rafferty - Baker Street (Edit)[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url] Would be a true statement I guess?
eagle_eye222001 Posted March 5, 2009 Author Posted March 5, 2009 ---------------- Listening to: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/linkin+park/track/what+ive+done"]Linkin Park - What I've Done[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]
eagle_eye222001 Posted March 5, 2009 Author Posted March 5, 2009 theme of music.... I dunno...nm....move along. ---------------- Listening to: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/linkin+park/track/what+ive+done+(live)"]Linkin Park - What I've Done (Live)[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]
Christie_M Posted March 5, 2009 Posted March 5, 2009 i just really wanted to post that smilie. but i can definitely continue
eagle_eye222001 Posted March 5, 2009 Author Posted March 5, 2009 I'm lost. How about that Superbowl game....the Cardinals nearly won. ---------------- Listening to: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/linkin+park/track/what+ive+done"]Linkin Park - What I've Done[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]
Christie_M Posted March 5, 2009 Posted March 5, 2009 ok fine they nearly won the chance to [i]participate[/i] in the Superbowl
eagle_eye222001 Posted March 5, 2009 Author Posted March 5, 2009 ---------------- Listening to: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/the+all-american+rejects/track/top+of+the+world"]The All-American Rejects - Top of the World[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]
Christie_M Posted March 5, 2009 Posted March 5, 2009 They put up a good fight I guess. the tackles were awsome
eagle_eye222001 Posted March 5, 2009 Author Posted March 5, 2009 You guess? ---------------- Listening to: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/linkin+park/track/session"]Linkin Park - Session[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url] I better get ready for bed. It's midnight for me......and like 10 PM for you because time has to catch up. ---------------- Listening to: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/the+killers/track/when+you+were+young"]The Killers - When You Were Young[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]
Christie_M Posted March 5, 2009 Posted March 5, 2009 You're a college student, you don't need sleep and time means nothing
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now