princessgianna Posted March 10, 2009 Posted March 10, 2009 [quote name='dauntingknight' post='1801761' date='Mar 9 2009, 04:19 PM']You have wayyyyyyyyyy too much time on your hands.[/quote] i think it's called copy/paste!
eagle_eye222001 Posted March 10, 2009 Author Posted March 10, 2009 ---------------- Listening to: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/the+killers/track/read+my+mind"]The Killers - Read My Mind[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]
eagle_eye222001 Posted March 10, 2009 Author Posted March 10, 2009 So three times constitutes a lot? ---------------- Listening to: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/linkin+park/track/in+pieces"]Linkin Park - In Pieces[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]
eagle_eye222001 Posted March 10, 2009 Author Posted March 10, 2009 Just making sure. ---------------- Listening to: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/relient+k/track/trademark"]Relient K - Trademark[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]
Christie_M Posted March 10, 2009 Posted March 10, 2009 (edited) edit: 5 means you're hiding something Edited March 10, 2009 by Christie_M
eagle_eye222001 Posted March 10, 2009 Author Posted March 10, 2009 (edited) Ah crud I forgot one. ---------------- Listening to: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/red+hot+chili+peppers/track/my+friends"]Red Hot Chili Peppers - My Friends[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url] uh....I mean I counted right. and you edited out 4? Edited March 10, 2009 by eagle_eye222001
eagle_eye222001 Posted March 10, 2009 Author Posted March 10, 2009 ---------------- Listening to: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/the+killers/track/read+my+mind"]The Killers - Read My Mind[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]
eagle_eye222001 Posted March 10, 2009 Author Posted March 10, 2009 Alright. I'm beat. I don't know how to respond to that except what is written here. ---------------- Listening to: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/red+hot+chili+peppers/track/my+friends"]Red Hot Chili Peppers - My Friends[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]
eagle_eye222001 Posted March 10, 2009 Author Posted March 10, 2009 I feel like I want to say something but I really don't know what. ---------------- Listening to: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/breaking+benjamin/track/the+diary+of+jane+(single+version)"]Breaking Benjamin - The Diary of Jane (Single Version)[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]
Christie_M Posted March 10, 2009 Posted March 10, 2009 I usually sing a song when that happends. but then again...I have 5+ musicals memorised...
eagle_eye222001 Posted March 10, 2009 Author Posted March 10, 2009 [quote name='Christie_M' post='1802398' date='Mar 10 2009, 02:29 AM']I usually sing a song when that happends. but then again...I have 5+ musicals memorised... [/quote] ---------------- Listening to: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/matt+maher/track/the+rivers+of+babylon"]Matt Maher - The Rivers of Babylon[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]
Christie_M Posted March 11, 2009 Posted March 11, 2009 I'm a thespian? hehehehehhe I can name them all if you want
eagle_eye222001 Posted March 11, 2009 Author Posted March 11, 2009 Sure. ---------------- Listening to: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/matt+maher/track/timeless"]Matt Maher - Timeless[/url] - 5 via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]
Christie_M Posted March 11, 2009 Posted March 11, 2009 (edited) Wizard of Oz Peter Pan The Music Man Bye Bye Birdie Beauty and the Beast Phantom of the Opera* Wicked* The Sound of Music Grease Oklahoma* *= have not performed in edit. those are the one's i remember at the moment Edited March 11, 2009 by Christie_M
eagle_eye222001 Posted March 11, 2009 Author Posted March 11, 2009 ---------------- Listening to: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/the+fray/track/heaven+forbid"]The Fray - Heaven Forbid[/url]-3 via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now