eagle_eye222001 Posted March 5, 2009 Author Posted March 5, 2009 ---------------- Listening to: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/the+killers/track/when+you+were+young"]The Killers - When You Were Young[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]:
eagle_eye222001 Posted March 6, 2009 Author Posted March 6, 2009 [Event "ICC 3 3"] [Site "Internet Chess Club"] [Date "2009.03.06"] [Round "-"] [White "JSBach"] [Black "eagleeye222001"] [Result "0-1"] [ICCResult "White checkmated"] [WhiteElo "1578"] [BlackElo "1478"] [Opening "Queen's Pawn"] [ECO "A41"] [NIC "QO.17"] [Time "09:28:30"] [TimeControl "180+3"] 1. d4 {0:03:02} d6 {0:03:02} 2. Qd3 {0:03:05} Nf6 {0:03:04} 3. Nf3 {0:03:08} g6 {0:02:58} 4. Nc3 {0:03:11} Bg7 {0:03:00} 5. Bf4 {0:03:14} O-O {0:02:51} 6. O-O-O {0:03:17} c6 {0:02:53} 7. e4 {0:03:20} b5 {0:02:54} 8. Rg1 {0:03:23} Bg4 {0:02:48} 9. e5 {0:03:26} Nh5 {0:02:47} 10. Bg5 {0:03:29} h6 {0:02:48} 11. Bh4 {0:03:32} g5 {0:02:50} 12. Qe4 {0:03:35} Bxf3 {0:02:49} 13. Qxf3 {0:03:38} Nf4 {0:02:37} 14. exd6 {0:03:41} exd6 {0:02:34} 15. Qxf4 {0:03:44} gxf4 {0:02:34} 16. Bxd8 {0:03:47} Rxd8 {0:02:36} 17. Ne2 {0:03:50} Nd7 {0:02:31} 18. Nxf4 {0:03:53} Nb6 {0:02:31} 19. Be2 {0:03:56} Re8 {0:02:29} 20. Bf3 {0:03:59} Rac8 {0:02:30} 21. Bg4 {0:04:01} Rc7 {0:02:31} 22. Bf5 {0:04:04} Rce7 {0:02:27} 23. g4 {0:04:07} a5 {0:02:16} 24. g5 {0:04:10} Kh8 {0:02:08} 25. h4 {0:04:13} Nd5 {0:02:02} 26. Nh5 {0:04:16} Re2 {0:01:53} 27. Nxg7 {0:04:19} Kxg7 {0:01:54} 28. gxh6+ {0:04:22} Kxh6 {0:01:56} 29. Bd7 {0:04:25} Rb8 {0:01:47} 30. Rd2 {0:04:28} Rxd2 {0:01:47} 31. Kxd2 {0:04:31} Nf4 {0:01:44} 32. Bxc6 {0:04:34} b4 {0:01:38} 33. Rg4 {0:04:37} Ne6 {0:01:38} 34. Re4 {0:04:40} Rg8 {0:01:34} 35. d5 {0:04:43} Nc5 {0:01:33} 36. Re8 {0:04:46} Rxe8 {0:01:30} 37. Bxe8 {0:04:49} f6 {0:01:33} 38. Bf7 {0:04:52} Kg7 {0:01:32} 39. Be6 {0:04:55} Kh6 {0:01:34} 40. a3 {0:04:58} Kh5 {0:01:35} 41. c4 {0:05:01} Kxh4 {0:01:35} 42. axb4 {0:05:04} axb4 {0:01:36} 43. Ke3 {0:05:07} Kg5 {0:01:18} 44. f4+ {0:05:10} Kh4 {0:01:20} 45. f5 {0:05:12} Kg3 {0:01:18} 46. Kd2 {0:05:15} Kf2 {0:01:17} 47. Kc2 {0:05:18} Ke2 {0:01:12} 48. b3 {0:05:21} Ne4 {0:01:02} 49. Kb2 {0:05:24} Kd2 {0:01:02} 50. Ka1 {0:05:27} Kc2 {0:01:02} 51. Ka2 {0:05:30} Kc3 {0:00:47} 52. Bd7 {0:05:33} Nc5 {0:00:46} 53. Bc6 {0:05:36} Nxb3 {0:00:45} 54. Bd7 {0:05:39} Nc5 {0:00:46} 55. Bb5 {0:05:42} Kc2 {0:00:44} 56. Ka1 {0:05:45} Nd3 {0:00:27} 57. Bd7 {0:05:48} Kc3 {0:00:18} 58. Bb5 {0:05:51} Nc5 {0:00:19} 59. Ka2 {0:05:54} Kd4 {0:00:10} 60. Kb1 {0:05:57} Ke5 {0:00:09} 61. Be8 {0:06:00} Kxf5 {0:00:10} 62. Bc6 {0:06:03} Ke5 {0:00:12} 63. Kb2 {0:06:06} Kd4 {0:00:14} 64. Bb5 {0:06:09} f5 {0:00:14} 65. Kc2 {0:06:12} f4 {0:00:16} 66. Kc1 {0:06:15} Kc3 {0:00:17} 67. Kd1 {0:06:18} b3 {0:00:18} 68. Be8 {0:06:21} Nd3 {0:00:16} 69. Ke2 {0:06:24} b2 {0:00:16} 70. Bb5 {0:06:27} b1=Q {0:00:15} 71. Kf3 {0:06:30} Nc5 {0:00:16} 72. Kxf4 {0:06:33} Qe1 {0:00:13} 73. Kf5 {0:06:36} Kd4 {0:00:15} 74. Kg5 {0:06:39} Qf2 {0:00:16} 75. Kg6 {0:06:42} Qf4 {0:00:18} 76. Kg7 {0:06:45} Qf5 {0:00:20} 77. Kh6 {0:06:48} Qg4 {0:00:22} 78. Kh7 {0:06:51} Ke5 {0:00:24} 79. Kh6 {0:06:54} Kf6 {0:00:26} 80. Be8 {0:06:57} Qg5+ {0:00:27} 81. Kh7 {0:07:00} Qg7# {0:00:30} {White checkmated} 0-1 ---------------- Listening to: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/matt+maher/track/come+to+the+water"]Matt Maher - Come to the Water[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]
eagle_eye222001 Posted March 6, 2009 Author Posted March 6, 2009 It's a record of a chess game I played today. It looks complicated because they have the time inserted when each move was made. If you have a chess program such as Fritz or ChessMaster, you can copy it and paste it and look through it. Or if you can read notation, you can set up a board and play it out yourself. ---------------- Listening to: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/matt+maher/track/here+and+now"]Matt Maher - Here and Now[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]
rose wrought of iron Posted March 6, 2009 Posted March 6, 2009 Whoa... Looks like it was a long game...
eagle_eye222001 Posted March 6, 2009 Author Posted March 6, 2009 [quote name='rose wrought of iron' post='1799168' date='Mar 6 2009, 05:31 PM']Whoa... Looks like it was a long game... [/quote] Actually it was really short. It was 3 minute with 3 second increment. For some reason it lists 180 but that means 3 minutes. ---------------- Listening to: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/skillet/track/falling+inside+the+black"]Skillet - Falling Inside the Black[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]
rose wrought of iron Posted March 6, 2009 Posted March 6, 2009 I had no idea... Guess I'll just have to pick it up...
eagle_eye222001 Posted March 6, 2009 Author Posted March 6, 2009 Well now you know ---------------- Listening to: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/lifehouse/track/you+and+me"]Lifehouse - You And Me[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]
eagle_eye222001 Posted March 9, 2009 Author Posted March 9, 2009 [quote name='XIX' post='1799634' date='Mar 7 2009, 04:11 AM']81 moves is a lot though...[/quote] Recently played a 5 minute game on ICC where the end move count was 144. Basically we got into an opposite bishop colored endgame with some pawns that was a dead draw but neither of us offered a draw and kept moving out bishop trying to run the other person out of time. I lost. [quote name='Christie_M' post='1800321' date='Mar 8 2009, 04:46 AM']he can beat me in like....6 moves [/quote] The last two games took me much more.
Christie_M Posted March 9, 2009 Posted March 9, 2009 I know. I had to turn on my brain for the first time in a long time it took a while for it to get warmed up hehe
eagle_eye222001 Posted March 9, 2009 Author Posted March 9, 2009 I was wondering... Well your past the strongest player. ---------------- Listening to: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/killswitch+engage/track/my+curse"]Killswitch Engage - My Curse[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]
Christie_M Posted March 9, 2009 Posted March 9, 2009 haha when I first saw that I was up agenst you I thought "oh snap. he's going to eat me for lunch." maybe I'll be lucky in the next round
eagle_eye222001 Posted March 9, 2009 Author Posted March 9, 2009 [quote name='Christie_M' post='1801063' date='Mar 9 2009, 01:31 AM']haha when I first saw that I was up agenst you I thought "oh snap. he's going to eat me for lunch." maybe I'll be lucky in the next round [/quote] Well, the tournament is set up so you play everyone. Technically your a week behind. It will be easy for you to catch up though. ---------------- Listening to: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/killswitch+engage/track/my+curse"]Killswitch Engage - My Curse[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]
Christie_M Posted March 9, 2009 Posted March 9, 2009 Hmm might be. how did you set it up? It looks complicated
eagle_eye222001 Posted March 9, 2009 Author Posted March 9, 2009 (edited) [quote name='Christie_M' post='1801072' date='Mar 9 2009, 01:35 AM']Hmm might be. how did you set it up? It looks complicated[/quote] It's easy. It's a round robin. So by the end of the tournament, you will have played everyone in a two game match switching colors against each player. When I pair people, I just make sure that the people I pair have not played yet. It's really simple with 6. ---------------- Listening to: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/killswitch+engage/track/my+curse"]Killswitch Engage - My Curse[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url] Edited March 9, 2009 by eagle_eye222001
Christie_M Posted March 9, 2009 Posted March 9, 2009 Ahh ok. yeah I saw that there was an uneven number when someone left so I thought I'd help That's really cool.
eagle_eye222001 Posted March 9, 2009 Author Posted March 9, 2009 (edited) [quote name='Christie_M' post='1801077' date='Mar 9 2009, 01:41 AM']Ahh ok. yeah I saw that there was an uneven number when someone left so I thought I'd help That's really cool.[/quote] Well I appreciate it. Thanks. Otherwise someone gets a bye each week and that's kinda disapointing. Hope you have more fun later on than you did in our games. I'm kinda overrated for the group. ---------------- Listening to: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/killswitch+engage/track/my+curse"]Killswitch Engage - My Curse[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url] Edited March 9, 2009 by eagle_eye222001
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now