eagle_eye222001 Posted January 27, 2009 Author Posted January 27, 2009 [quote name='FPCthegreat' post='1762975' date='Jan 26 2009, 09:31 PM']the beavers will revolt it will be the end of world as we know it[/quote] So it won't be the asteroid, nor the sun as it will be full of life aplenty, nor will it be the terribly feared [b]Hot War[/b] where nations will launch their nuclear arsenals against each other. No, the End of the World will come when the Eagles and the Beavers will go to war against each to end all prior conflicts, and it will be the mother of all wars as the Eagles will bomb the dams destroying the many generations of work wasted by the boisterous Beavers, and the Beavers will bite and gnaw every tree on the planet trying in vain to rid the Eagle of it's nest, but the Eagle will win. Why? Because it has been foretold. ---------------- Now playing: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/linkin+park/track/in+the+end"]Linkin Park - In The End[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]
FPCthegreat Posted January 27, 2009 Posted January 27, 2009 beavers will win the eagles will get whipped by giant tails OF JUSTICE
eagle_eye222001 Posted January 27, 2009 Author Posted January 27, 2009 [quote name='FPCthegreat' post='1763097' date='Jan 26 2009, 11:55 PM']beavers will win the eagles will get whipped by giant tails OF JUSTICE[/quote] Yep. Sure. You believe your religion and I'll believe mine. Revelation 8:13 [i]13 In my vision, I heard an eagle, calling aloud as it flew high overhead, 'Disaster, disaster, disaster, on all the people on earth at the sound of the other three trumpets which the three angels have yet to blow!' [/i] So where does the beaver appear in the Bible? ---------------- Now playing: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/red+hot+chili+peppers/track/snow+(hey+oh)"]Red Hot Chili Peppers - Snow (Hey Oh)[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]
eagle_eye222001 Posted January 27, 2009 Author Posted January 27, 2009 [quote name='Saint Therese' post='1763163' date='Jan 27 2009, 12:39 AM']Dude-what if your perch isn't safe??[/quote] Don't worry. This perch has more security features than you could imagine. I know it looks pretty plain, but it actually has more protection than the White House and Pentagon combined. There's a hidden radar station nearby that tracks everything in the area. Yes it even tracks beavers. So if you don't have a clearance within a certain distance radius, I would be really careful where you step. Of course these will hidden and they are only activated when needed. If someone approaches by air without a pass, then you will be shot at by anti-aircraft missiles (which are hidden) [img]http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p119/Ackistan/aim-120a-1.jpg[/img] There are also bunkers of soldiers scattered strategically around. [img]http://www.ww1battlefields.co.uk/flanders/images/essex/essexfarm_bunkers1.jpg[/img] The perch may look like a bunch of twigs, but there is a lot more to it that meets the eye. Oh and like the Pentagon, we have a back-up perch if things heat up a little bit. But I won't show you the picture of that for obvious security reasons. Of course this is basic premise of everything, naturally I can't tell all as that would compromise the perch. But that is the basics. Sound safe? ---------------- Now playing: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/creed/track/beautiful"]Creed - Beautiful[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]
eagle_eye222001 Posted January 27, 2009 Author Posted January 27, 2009 Well, I got three tests next week. Not looking forward to this weekend. Anyone else having fun in school yet or work? ---------------- Now playing: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/harry+gregson-williams/track/only+the+beginning+of+the+adventure"]Harry Gregson-Williams - Only The Beginning Of The Adventure[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]
missionseeker Posted January 27, 2009 Posted January 27, 2009 9 classes, 20-25 hours of work, have quizes every day, have two or three papers coming up.
Christie_M Posted January 27, 2009 Posted January 27, 2009 i have about 7 hours worth of homewrok today.
FPCthegreat Posted January 27, 2009 Posted January 27, 2009 [quote name='eagle_eye222001' post='1763158' date='Jan 27 2009, 01:34 AM']Yep. Sure. You believe your religion and I'll believe mine. Revelation 8:13 [i]13 In my vision, I heard an eagle, calling aloud as it flew high overhead, 'Disaster, disaster, disaster, on all the people on earth at the sound of the other three trumpets which the three angels have yet to blow!' [/i] So where does the beaver appear in the Bible? ---------------- Now playing: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/red+hot+chili+peppers/track/snow+(hey+oh)"]Red Hot Chili Peppers - Snow (Hey Oh)[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url][/quote] yes the eagle is flying away in fear of the mighty beaver and warning the people to run as the beavers are coming
eagle_eye222001 Posted January 27, 2009 Author Posted January 27, 2009 [quote name='missionseeker' post='1763554' date='Jan 27 2009, 02:16 PM']9 classes, 20-25 hours of work, have quizes every day, have two or three papers coming up. [/quote] Wow. I feel humbled. [quote name='Christie_M' post='1763559' date='Jan 27 2009, 02:19 PM']i have about 7 hours worth of homewrok today.[/quote] You know that means your spending .291666666666666666666666666666666666666 66666666666666666666666666666666666666666 666666666666666666666667 of your day doing homework [quote name='FPCthegreat' post='1763576' date='Jan 27 2009, 02:30 PM']yes the eagle is flying away in fear of the mighty beaver and warning the people to run as the beavers are coming[/quote] Well that may be [b]YOUR INTERPRETATION[/b] Well it's been raining ice with a bit of snow where I am. Right now I am huddled in my dorm room with my laptop making some sugar with a bit of coffee and backing up my music files. and playing some chess online. And then I have homework .
FPCthegreat Posted January 27, 2009 Posted January 27, 2009 I have an assignment due thursday but i can't do it my interpretation is correct. why cause the beavers have Moose allies
eagle_eye222001 Posted January 27, 2009 Author Posted January 27, 2009 [quote name='FPCthegreat' post='1763741' date='Jan 27 2009, 04:33 PM']I have an assignment due thursday but i can't do it[/quote] Why not? Too difficult or physically impossible? [quote]my interpretation is correct. why cause the beavers have Moose allies[/quote] So your going to drag the Mooses ( ) into this? Looks like I'll need to call up a few allies.
FPCthegreat Posted January 27, 2009 Posted January 27, 2009 what im keeping mine Canadian famous animals and i think it is physically impossible to do
eagle_eye222001 Posted January 27, 2009 Author Posted January 27, 2009 [quote name='FPCthegreat' post='1763753' date='Jan 27 2009, 04:41 PM']... and i think it is physically impossible to do[/quote] What is it if I may ask?
FPCthegreat Posted January 27, 2009 Posted January 27, 2009 Calculus!? the !? is actually in the course title and i haven't seen a number in 4 months in the class and slowly all the letters are turning Greek
eagle_eye222001 Posted January 27, 2009 Author Posted January 27, 2009 [quote name='FPCthegreat' post='1763757' date='Jan 27 2009, 04:46 PM']Calculus!? the !? is actually in the course title and i haven't seen a number in 4 months in the class and slowly all the letters are turning Greek[/quote] Yeah, that will happen. Kinda a weird course title. I'm taking Calculus III. It's fun.-----------NOT. ---------------- Now playing: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/harry+gregson-williams/track/the+battle"]Harry Gregson-Williams - The Battle[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]
eagle_eye222001 Posted January 27, 2009 Author Posted January 27, 2009 As if both being Catholic wasn't Actually when I first took Calculus I in high school, I had to drop the class. Retook in college, then went onward to Calculus II. Barely made it passed that. Then this semester, its' the evil Calculus III. It's gonna be a battle. Hope you make it ... even if you are determined to ravage the eagle's homeland. ---------------- Now playing: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/harry+gregson-williams/track/only+the+beginning+of+the+adventure"]Harry Gregson-Williams - Only The Beginning Of The Adventure[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]
Christie_M Posted January 27, 2009 Posted January 27, 2009 [quote name='eagle_eye222001' post='1763738' date='Jan 27 2009, 02:30 PM']Wow. I feel humbled. You know that means your spending .291666666666666666666666666666666666666 6666666666666666666666666666666666666666 6 666666666666666666666667 of your day doing homework [/quote] i guess so
eagle_eye222001 Posted January 28, 2009 Author Posted January 28, 2009 Well, we should have an official Winter 2009 Phatmass Chess Championship happening soon although some details need to be ironed out yet. I have had the honor of playing Christie_M, Didacus, LouisvilleFan, and last-but-not-least kafka. It has been cool to see that several people know how to play, and can play. Don't put yourself down if you are not that good. Being able to play chess is in of itself a testament to the person. For those who do not know, I encourage you to check it out. Does anyone know the history of chess on Phatmass? Have their been previous public matches or have you run into people here who knew how to play? Links from the past relating to chess would be welcome to be posted. I look forward to competing against notardillacid and I hope it is a fun event for everyone on this site. I think we'll have some interesting games. Although that won't happen until the details are worked out. I am hoping to schedule the game time in advance and I also plan on posting instructions on how to view the games so if anyone wants to follow along, they can. Any thoughts on the match? ---------------- Now playing: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/john+powell/track/main+titles"]John Powell - Main Titles[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now