Christie_M Posted March 9, 2009 Posted March 9, 2009 lol my sister was watching during the second game and was jumping up and down each time you made a move! (big chess player) She didn't like how you didn't fall for my "traps" ha
eagle_eye222001 Posted March 9, 2009 Author Posted March 9, 2009 [quote name='Christie_M' post='1801089' date='Mar 9 2009, 01:53 AM']lol my sister was watching during the second game and was jumping up and down each time you made a move! (big chess player) She didn't like how you didn't fall for my "traps" ha[/quote] Sorry. I know what I'm doing and not going to fall for obvious traps. I made a serious mistake in the second game.
eagle_eye222001 Posted March 9, 2009 Author Posted March 9, 2009 [quote name='Christie_M' post='1801096' date='Mar 9 2009, 01:58 AM']which one? [/quote] Well, I made a few minor ones, but I made a major one where you could have won a piece with a brief initiative. ---------------- Listening to: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/santana/track/into+the+night+(feat.+chad+kroeger)"]Santana - Into the Night (feat. Chad Kroeger)[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]
Christie_M Posted March 9, 2009 Posted March 9, 2009 i was trying to win a piece since the first move
eagle_eye222001 Posted March 9, 2009 Author Posted March 9, 2009 I wasn't. I was just trying to get a good position. If you notice in both I took control of the center and you had difficulty in getting all your pieces out. ---------------- Listening to: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/nickelback/track/how+you+remind+me"]Nickelback - How You Remind Me[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]
eagle_eye222001 Posted March 9, 2009 Author Posted March 9, 2009 Thanks. Also don't get your rooks out early. Instead try to control the center and get the knights and bishops out. In the near future I might have small lecture on opening move principles. ---------------- Listening to: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/nickelback/track/savin+me"]Nickelback - Savin' Me[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]
Christie_M Posted March 9, 2009 Posted March 9, 2009 Hmm thanks. I will definitaly be attending that meeting.
eagle_eye222001 Posted March 9, 2009 Author Posted March 9, 2009 [quote name='Christie_M' post='1801119' date='Mar 9 2009, 02:32 AM']Hmm thanks. I will definitaly be attending that meeting. [/quote] Yeah. I figure a few will glance at it. Not sure when it's gonna happen. Probably during my spring break or something like that. We'll see.
Christie_M Posted March 9, 2009 Posted March 9, 2009 During a time when you actually have time to breath
eagle_eye222001 Posted March 9, 2009 Author Posted March 9, 2009 [quote name='Christie_M' post='1801122' date='Mar 9 2009, 02:35 AM']During a time when you actually have time to breath [/quote] Yeah. Life's annoying now.
Christie_M Posted March 9, 2009 Posted March 9, 2009 I like to say that it's a rollercoaster ride. Right now I'm on one of those weird side loops
eagle_eye222001 Posted March 9, 2009 Author Posted March 9, 2009 I'm wanting mine to settle down. Two many unknowns though.
eagle_eye222001 Posted March 9, 2009 Author Posted March 9, 2009 No. Just want life to stop at the station every once in a while.
Christie_M Posted March 9, 2009 Posted March 9, 2009 But that would be no fun! and my analogy wouldn't work either.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now