Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Oh Rachael, friend of the wicked MIKolbe and seducer of unsuspecting drunks men.

I have a much more chilling fate for you


:bigbird: :ernie: :elmo:




Not a pretty picture is it?

Posted (edited)

[quote name='Hassan' post='1812678' date='Mar 20 2009, 11:04 PM']We need to have the conversation now. The Sultan shall suspend your execution until it is finished.

Thus decrees the Sultan :mellow:[/quote]
:yes:

We could call it "Dialogues of Hassan and Kafka" and decide upon our points of departure as sub-sections, and when all is said and done we could have it published.

:topsy:

Edited by kafka
Posted

[quote name='kafka' post='1812787' date='Mar 20 2009, 11:10 PM']:yes:

We could call it "Dialogues of Hassan of Kafka" and decide upon our points of departure as sub-sections, and when all is said and done we could have it published.

:topsy:[/quote]


yo :smokey:

Posted

not a bad idea eh?

:smokey:

I have to get a bite to eat. Later. . .

Posted

[quote name='Hassan' post='1811305' date='Mar 19 2009, 12:43 AM']The Army is loyal to their Sultan, and your guards' guns will be no safey for you when the Sultan comes for his vengence :annoyed:[/quote]



[i]I'm reading "The Foundations of the Christian Religion" by Karl Rahner and "Rethinking the Ontological Argument: A Nonclassical Theistic Response" by Daniel Dombrowski.

Once again Sultan Hassan not only meets but exceeds all expectations [/i]

I'll let the reader judge :rollseyes:

Posted

[quote name='Hassan' post='1813092' date='Mar 21 2009, 03:30 AM'][i]I'm reading "The Foundations of the Christian Religion" by Karl Rahner and "Rethinking the Ontological Argument: A Nonclassical Theistic Response" by Daniel Dombrowski.

Once again Sultan Hassan not only meets but exceeds all expectations [/i]

I'll let the reader judge :rollseyes:[/quote]

What are those, like easy readers? :detective:

Posted

Rahner is notoriously difficult.

Yet based on what Hassan has having mentioned reading in the past I'm sure he could handle it.

The Dombrowski looks interesting, I'd be interested to see if he comes up with anything good and original.

TotusTuusMaria
Posted

[quote name='rachael' post='1813293' date='Mar 21 2009, 01:37 PM']:yawn:[/quote]

:yes:

Posted

[quote name='goldbug16' post='1813286' date='Mar 21 2009, 01:06 PM']What are those, like easy readers? :detective:[/quote]


I accidently posted that in the wrong thread :unsure:

Posted

[quote name='rachael' post='1813293' date='Mar 21 2009, 01:37 PM']:yawn:[/quote]


[quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1813302' date='Mar 21 2009, 02:09 PM']:yes:[/quote]
:annoyed:

plebians.

Posted

[quote name='kafka' post='1813357' date='Mar 21 2009, 03:37 PM']:annoyed:

plebians.[/quote]


Drunken Plebians :yes:

TotusTuusMaria
Posted

[quote name='Hassan' post='1813360' date='Mar 21 2009, 03:47 PM']Drunken Plebians :yes:[/quote]

boo on the both of you. :bike:

Posted

[quote name='Hassan' post='1813360' date='Mar 21 2009, 03:47 PM']Drunken Plebians :yes:[/quote]
i'm quite sober. :unsure:

Posted

[quote name='rachael' post='1813404' date='Mar 21 2009, 05:03 PM']i'm quite sober. :unsure:[/quote]
figure of speech!

plebian!

TotusTuusMaria
Posted

[quote name='rachael' post='1813404' date='Mar 21 2009, 05:03 PM']i'm quite sober. :unsure:[/quote]

there is no use dear little rachael. :ohno:

they are :crazy:

Posted

[quote name='kafka' post='1813408' date='Mar 21 2009, 05:10 PM']figure of speech!

plebian![/quote]
at least my glasses don't repel the opposite sex. :mellow:

Posted

[quote name='rachael' post='1813414' date='Mar 21 2009, 04:20 PM']at least my glasses don't repel the opposite sex. :mellow:[/quote]


I;m glad you don't blame your glasses for everything that goes wrong in your life :yes:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...