An Old School Catholic Message Board

Post A False Memory About The Person Above You

T-Bone _

[quote name='Maximilianus' timestamp='1312344600' post='2280656']
Remember when when you were getting beat up by Chuck Norris and I showed up and I yelled, 'Ed, no retreat, no surrender" and from out of nowhere you tagged Norris with a left hook that had him wobbling and his corner threw in the towel and you won the 5th place in the "Old timers class". Good times.
[/quote]

Yeah, good times for sure, but in all fairness to Mr. Norris I heard later they had screwed up his meds and he was a little wobbly from the reaction. I will never forget the party we had after, you with the duck over in the closet, man I have never heard a duck quack like that before! All in all it was a good evening, I was sad to hear your confessor decided to withhold absolution until you completed a 9 week novena to St Francis and attended the psychiatric counseling which must have been embarrassing for you, but at least that is all behind you now my friend. We learned two things that night, firstly I should never give my alzheimers meds to a buddy while drinking, especially when there are innocent ducks nearby, and that some sins require a tad more penance than others.

ed

Maximilianus

um, yeah. You really were off your meds. There was no party, we were all sitting in the hotel lobby watching reruns of Mr. Belvedere. You were by yourself in a corner with a big bag of ice on your cabbage. The quacking was an Aflac commercial. The confession thing must have been a delusion induced from the concussions Chuck gave you.

Clare~Therese

[b]
Remember that time when Maximilianus and Chuck Norris got in a fight in that hotel lobby because of the cupcakes I made?[/b]

AudreyGrace

Remember when Jack Nicholson made me clean up his vomit when we were at the club that one night? Craaaaazy.

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1312458496' post='2281417']
remember that one time you were cool!!!
[/quote]
no she doesn't. because, remember? she hit her head right afterwards.

Edited by Amppax

IgnatiusofLoyola

[quote name='AudreyGrace' timestamp='1312481039' post='2281509']
Remember that one time we planked every plankable inch of campus??
[/quote]

I remember when you were just a little girl, you kept lying on the floor with your head down. Your parents were very worried, but the pediatrician said it was just a "stage." Little did they know! :joecool:

IgnatiusofLoyola

[quote name='BG45' timestamp='1312495431' post='2281590']
Remember that time we invaded Russia atop a group of moose?
[/quote]

Those were elk. And, we invaded Canada, not Russia (although in midwinter, sometimes it's tough to tell the difference). But, you were pretty drunk at the time.

Edited by IgnatiusofLoyola

Oh yeah, now those red uniforms make sense...they weren't Communists, they were Mounties!! Remember the phone call to get bailed out though, totally worth the invasion.

IgnatiusofLoyola

[quote name='BG45' timestamp='1312505271' post='2281676']
Oh yeah, now those red uniforms make sense...they weren't Communists, they were Mounties!! Remember the phone call to get bailed out though, totally worth the invasion.
[/quote]

Yeah, at first they didn't believe you when you said your name was "Dudley Do Right." But, you're a guy who definitely always tries to do the right thing, so what other name would you have? You kept calling me Nell, but I've been called worse.

Maximilianus

remember wh[color="#000000"]en you ran that chimney sweep business and you had to fire me because I kept singing "Chim Chim Cheree" and talking in a Cockney accent.[/color]

missionseeker

you remember that time when we were in Miami and a cop came and asked who you were. He wouldn't believe you when you told him your name was Bruce Wayne. So then he arrested you for lying to a cop and with holding information. I had to bail you out, but then we got a lawyer and sued the police department because your name actually IS Bruce Wayne.