An Old School Catholic Message Board

Post A False Memory About The Person Above You

T-Bone _

missionseeker

do you remember that time when we had an amesome coloring book party?? and we convinced dust that PM should havea coloring book?

Clare~Therese

That was amesome!
But do you remember what was even awesomer? When dUST bought us all tacos, so very tasty and good for you, and we had a taco (amazingly good) party?!

Clare, I will never forget the time you were collecting donations to feed the starving sea-lions in Peru, and all the people you enlisted to send donations to aid you in your endeavor. I remember how Missionseeker sold all his possessions to donate the monies to your noble cause, and how Lil' Monster promised to cook her famous Norwegian sea kelp stromboli and donate the proceeds to help these poor famished creatures, I was amazed hearing of Mikolbe's stroll down the entire length of the boardwalk at Atlantic City dressed as a burlesque diva, replete with six inch spike heeled shoes and fish net stockings, not too mention the overuse of rouge and vermillion lipstick to raise money for your cause. Then afterwards when all the people found out that not only were the sea lions of Peru well fed, along came the realization that you were also being looked for by Interpol agents on several counts of fraud for a variation of the old Ponzi scheme which you used the ill gotten gains to feed your insatiable appetite for Twinkies. I remember telling you at the time that the people here at Phatmass are a forgiving bunch and would eventually forgive and forget, and here you are, back in the fold once again, even Dust who shaved his long golden locks of hair to buy a watch to time the feedings of these Peruvian sea lions, even Dust has forgiven you despite his hair never growing back, at least not on the outside of his head. Through all this I have remained a loyal friend of yours, and your many emails thanking me for my kindness have not gone unread, or unappreciated. I am happy to hear that you were able to beat your Twinkie dependency through an arduous six week stint in the Betty Ford clinic, and that everything has returned to normal in your life.

Those were some trying times though.

ed

[quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1312338976' post='2280611']
I'm a girl and I got no possessions, yo.
[/quote]

Well, I was talking about back then ! :hehe2:

ed

Remember that time you, Nihil, and I tried to start a Barber Shop Quartet and Cam channeled Simon Cowell and told us we were not only deficient in singing but also tone deaf? Edit: And that we lacked a fourth member.

Edited by BG45

[quote name='BG45' timestamp='1312340715' post='2280625']
Remember that time you, Nihil, and I tried to start a Barber Shop Quartet and Cam channeled Simon Cowell and told us we were not only deficient in singing but also tone deaf? Edit: [b]And that we lacked a fourth member.[/b]
[/quote]

Yes that was quite a scene, I will never forget how shocked you were that Mr. Cowell knew of Nihil's deformity too.

Maximilianus

Remember when when you were getting beat up by Chuck Norris and I showed up and I yelled, 'Ed, no retreat, no surrender" and from out of nowhere you tagged Norris with a left hook that had him wobbling and his corner threw in the towel and you won the 5th place in the "Old timers class". Good times.