An Old School Catholic Message Board

Post A False Memory About The Person Above You

T-Bone _

Clare~Therese

Lol.

Remember when we photoshopped a picture of the Pope to make it look like he had hair like Elvis?

Yes!

Remember when those punks stole your elephant, but the elephant escaped and found his way home even though he was blindfolded on the way there, and then you got on his back and gored the punks and then celebrated with hot wings?

Clare~Therese

Yes.

Remember that one time when you rode in that sidecar while I drove a motorcycle backwards on the way to taco (amazingly good) Bell to met the aliens wearing propeller hats in New Jersey who were actually from Arizona and liked eating meatballs?

missionseeker

remember when you and I couldn't find our way to china so we dug a hole under the earth? I wonder if it is still there.

Clare~Therese

Remember when the crazy mole-people came out of the aforementioned hole and ate all the pie in the world but we stopped them?

Maximilianus

Remember when we had to take you to the hospital for food poisoning from the brontosaurus burgers but there weren't any around and we couldn't return to the present because the time machine broke down and there were no DeLorean mechanics either.

Maximilianus

Remember that day you called me a wuss and I hacked into your account and changed your screen name to Betty Crockah

Clare~Therese

Remember the day when we decided we didn't care and used run-on sentences anyway because it made us feel like we're cool?

Remember when I taught you to defer to men at all times and you agreed even though you were already doing it?

Clare~Therese

Remember that time when I was trying to live off only ice cream and water and you told me it would be better to eat chocolate?