XIX Posted April 30, 2009 Author Posted April 30, 2009 [quote name='tgoldson' post='1852658' date='Apr 29 2009, 10:51 PM']What Do The Atlanta Thrashers And The Titanic Have In Common? wait for it wait for it They Both Look Good Until They Hit The Ice!!![/quote] :facepalm:
XIX Posted April 30, 2009 Author Posted April 30, 2009 [quote name='tgoldson' post='1852804' date='Apr 30 2009, 12:53 AM'][url="http://www.theonion.com/content/news_briefs/bloodstained_gary_bettman_i"] Bloodstained Gary Bettman: 'I Have Taken The Necessary Measures To Ensure A Crosby-Ovechkin Final'[/url] Addressing reporters yesterday in an unnervingly calm tone of voice, NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman—his hands, face, and white-collared shirt covered in blood—said that any obstacle standing in the way of both Sidney Crosby and Alexander Ovechkin playing in the Stanley Cup Final has been "taken care of."[/quote] That's hilarious. I love it. Boy that's going to be one tough, tooth-n-nail series. Boston is going to breeze. The Western Conference playoffs are going to be unreal.
XIX Posted April 30, 2009 Author Posted April 30, 2009 Oh gosh. Yeah. I'm not really sure what that means. I think it's a really weird way of saying you're rooting for someone. Yeah. Wow. That's a really weird thing to say.
Adrestia Posted April 30, 2009 Posted April 30, 2009 [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=92728&view=findpost&p=1852177"]Although Washington is pretty strong, I think Pittsburg has the elements needed to win. So I'll duck-tape my 2$ to Crosby ear for this next round.[/url] and [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=92728&view=findpost&p=1852194"]I'm duct taping mine to Roberto Luongo's ear.[/url]
XIX Posted April 30, 2009 Author Posted April 30, 2009 Yeah, that really doesn't make any sense. I'm voting b.
Nihil Obstat Posted April 30, 2009 Posted April 30, 2009 Who's heard about the story of the Loonie under centre ice at the Salt Lake City Olympics?
Adrestia Posted April 30, 2009 Posted April 30, 2009 i just looked it up... do you normally tape those to your ears?
Nihil Obstat Posted April 30, 2009 Posted April 30, 2009 I've never done it. That's a new term to me too, and I've been a Flames fan since birth.
SaintOlaf Posted April 30, 2009 Posted April 30, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1852894' date='Apr 30 2009, 01:44 AM']I've been a Flames fan since birth.[/quote] Sorry to hear that j/k of course
Adrestia Posted May 2, 2009 Posted May 2, 2009 [img]http://cdn.nhl.com/images/upload/2009/05/crovechkin_672x380_nbca.jpg[/img]
SaintOlaf Posted May 2, 2009 Posted May 2, 2009 good game so far 1-1... Crosby's goal was pretty shmexy. Go caps.
Adrestia Posted May 2, 2009 Posted May 2, 2009 he he he. what's the score now? [color="#FF0000"][b]ALL CAPS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b][/color]
SaintOlaf Posted May 2, 2009 Posted May 2, 2009 Ovechkin's goal was far prettier than Crosby's.... this is a great game so far.
Adrestia Posted May 2, 2009 Posted May 2, 2009 [quote name='SaintOlaf' post='1855510' date='May 2 2009, 12:53 PM']Ovechkin's goal was far prettier than Crosby's.... this is a great game so far. [/quote] the 5-on-3 helped a bit
Adrestia Posted May 2, 2009 Posted May 2, 2009 [quote name='SaintOlaf' post='1855515' date='May 2 2009, 12:56 PM']A well executed 5 on 3 is a beautiful thing.[/quote] word to your mother
Adrestia Posted May 2, 2009 Posted May 2, 2009 [size=7][b][color="#FF0000"]W[/color][color="#8B0000"]O[/color]W[/b][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now