Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

dominicansoul
Posted (edited)

[quote name='XIX' post='1840900' date='Apr 19 2009, 08:25 PM']oh come ON

[img]http://media.photobucket.com/image/ryan%20miller/GoodApolllo/Sabres%20Wallpaper/port_miller_1024.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.mikelynaugh.com/sabres-canadiens/images/IMG_7631.jpg[/img]

[img]http://tenderslounge.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/ryan-miller-touque.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/2007/12/30/miller_ryan_getty_400.jpg[/img]

I'm a dude so I might not be the best judge for this...

but stillz...[/quote]
...i'm worried about you... :mellow:

..just kidding! :P

nobody looks as good as the Z-man....... :love: And yes, HE does look good....I mean, the red wings look like the champs they are.....

where's Fides? I need her to get in on this........

Edited by dominicansoul
Posted

So the sharks have started their choke-fest in the first round this year. Gotta say I at least saw them getting past Anaheim, no shot now, Anaheim wins the series in 5.

dominicansoul
Posted
:bump:

for FIDES! :D
Posted

red wings are chumps

princessgianna
Posted (edited)

Go LISA!!!

[img]http://sjsuhockey.tripod.com/hockey.gif[/img]

Edited by princessgianna
dominicansoul
Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1842853' date='Apr 21 2009, 05:28 PM']red wings are chumps[/quote]
so say most losers....

Posted

you are so cute when you act tuff!!!

:love:

chump
<_<

Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1842853' date='Apr 21 2009, 07:28 PM']red wings are chumps[/quote]

You misspelled champs there buddy, theres an A not a U

dominicansoul
Posted

[quote name='SaintOlaf' post='1842867' date='Apr 21 2009, 05:34 PM']You misspelled champs there buddy, theres an A not a U[/quote]
:hehe:

fides quarens intellectum
Posted (edited)

[quote name='dominicansoul' post='1841380' date='Apr 20 2009, 12:05 PM']nobody looks as good as the Z-man....... :love: And yes, HE does look good....I mean, the red wings look like the champs they are.....

where's Fides? I need her to get in on this........[/quote]

nvm

Edited by fides quarens intellectum
dominicansoul
Posted

FIDES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

fides quarens intellectum
Posted (edited)
:))

oh, and...

<----------------- Edited by fides quarens intellectum
dominicansoul
Posted
:bigshock:

....we need to talk! :woot:
fides quarens intellectum
Posted

[quote name='dominicansoul' post='1842880' date='Apr 21 2009, 05:39 PM']:bigshock:

....we need to talk! :woot:[/quote]

k. call me.

Posted

[quote name='dominicansoul' post='1842880' date='Apr 21 2009, 04:39 PM']:bigshock:

....we need to talk! :woot:[/quote]
you never call me.

:sadwalk:

Posted

So now Fides has a ring to plug her ear.

Posted

huh?

is that like hockey verbiage?

Posted

[img]http://bleacherreport.com/images_root/image_pictures/0000/0484/random_key_16120_file_washington.capitals_article.jpg[/img]

Posted

are the ducks any good this year?

Posted

They are #8 in the western conference, though they're up 2 games to none in the series against the #1 San Jose Sharks.

So yeah they're doing pretty good so far.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...