Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Ash Wednesday
Posted

Why aren't you people discussing this in Paladin's thread? Is it because he's a Flyers fan?

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1834868' date='Apr 13 2009, 11:58 PM']Why aren't you people discussing this in Paladin's thread? Is it because he's a Flyers fan?[/quote]
It's on par with formal apostasy.

Ash Wednesday
Posted

[quote name='XIX' post='1834716' date='Apr 13 2009, 10:38 PM']I just talked myself into predicting a repeat of last year's Final. :huh:
I'm giving the Wings the edge over the Sharks based on the fact that they could still decide to start Conklin. Ozzie could also have a good playoffs, but I doubt it. Pens are only a 4 seed and even then they probably deserve a 6 seed, but the Dan Bylsma version of the Pens has been as good as any team in the league.

Cup:

Wings in 7. Only because they'd have home ice.

Man I'd sell my left kidney to see that matchup.[/quote]

*covers ears*
LALALALALALALALALA NOT LISTENING
LALALALALALALALALALALA

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1834875' date='Apr 14 2009, 12:03 AM']It's on par with formal apostasy.[/quote]
Come to think of it, so is being a Pens fan.

Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1834897' date='Apr 14 2009, 02:11 AM']Come to think of it, so is being a Pens fan.[/quote]
iawtc

Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1834875' date='Apr 14 2009, 02:03 AM']It's on par with formal apostasy.[/quote]

I don't concern myself with such language from a Calgary heretic. You will burn in your own flames!

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='Paladin D' post='1834947' date='Apr 14 2009, 12:41 AM']I don't concern myself with such language from a Calgary heretic. You will burn in your own flames![/quote]
Fine, we'll burn in our own Flames... with the Stanley Cup. Better than you can say about yourself.

Posted (edited)

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1834950' date='Apr 14 2009, 02:43 AM']Fine, we'll burn in our own Flames... with the Stanley Cup. Better than you can say about yourself.[/quote]

Correction, we'll fly to heaven with the Stanley Cup. You'll just burn.

Edited by Paladin D
Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='Paladin D' post='1834958' date='Apr 14 2009, 12:48 AM']Correction, we'll fly to heaven with the Stanley Cup. You'll just burn.[/quote]
Formal apostates don't go to heaven.

Only dogs. All dogs.

Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1834960' date='Apr 14 2009, 02:49 AM']Formal apostates don't go to heaven.[/quote]

Says the heretic.


[quote]Only dogs. All dogs.[/quote]

Except for poodles.

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='Paladin D' post='1834963' date='Apr 14 2009, 12:51 AM']Says the heretic.




Except for poodles.[/quote]
True enough about the poodles.
RE: heresy...
Pot. Kettle. Black.
[/cliqué]

Posted

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1834887' date='Apr 14 2009, 02:07 AM']*covers ears*
LALALALALALALALALA NOT LISTENING
LALALALALALALALALALALA[/quote]
-FON-TAIIINE!!!1

fides quarens intellectum
Posted

[quote name='SaintOlaf' post='1833564' date='Apr 12 2009, 11:52 PM']I just need Fides to show up to back me up on my Red Wings homerism.[/quote]

*stumbles into the Lame Board room* sorry - i'm here. :cool:


[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1833757' date='Apr 13 2009, 10:34 AM']is that you way of saying you're a red wing's fan?[/quote]

a red wing's [i]what[/i], exactly?


oh, and OZZIE!! OZZIE!! :detective:

Posted

Has anyone thought of starting a hockey pool?

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='Didacus' post='1836133' date='Apr 15 2009, 10:48 AM']Has anyone thought of starting a hockey pool?[/quote]
I don't care about any other teams enough. :mellow:

Posted

Wow.

The Flyers are really bad at hockey aren't they?

Posted

Satan is the reason the Penguins will achieve victory

princessgianna
Posted

[quote name='XIX' post='1834721' date='Apr 13 2009, 10:40 PM']I think Biron and Crosby should just hug in the center of the ice like Bart and Lisa did in that one episode of the Simpsons.[/quote]
I love that episode!

:love: It's in my top five!

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1834745' date='Apr 13 2009, 11:04 PM']You're a Calgary fan. I can feel it.[/quote]
A what now? :unsure:

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='princessgianna' post='1836774' date='Apr 15 2009, 09:27 PM']A what now? :unsure:[/quote]
(Calgary Flames fan.) Closet, obviously.

I understand. It'll be our little secret. :console:

princessgianna
Posted

WOOT USA USA USA US(wait a minute) :think:

[img]http://media.canada.com/fae0b6fd-d281-4d23-840e-569bef1c674c/stevemason_510.jpg[/img]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...