Nihil Obstat Posted April 15, 2009 Author Posted April 15, 2009 [quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1835966' date='Apr 15 2009, 01:13 AM']uh huh... not to mention being drunk period because... yeah... that's a sin. [/quote] I don't want to get drunk. I'm actually afraid of the concept of not being in control of myself.
TotusTuusMaria Posted April 15, 2009 Posted April 15, 2009 i wish i could remember who mv reminded me of...
Nihil Obstat Posted April 15, 2009 Author Posted April 15, 2009 Thus, Pope Benedict XVI and Ann Coulter and Ayn Rand are looking up at me from my desk. Odd combo. I'd love to see them debate each other. Except Ayn Rand is dead. That would make it doubly cool, but also somewhat demonic.
TotusTuusMaria Posted April 15, 2009 Posted April 15, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1835968' date='Apr 15 2009, 02:14 AM']I don't want to get drunk. I'm actually afraid of the concept of not being in control of myself.[/quote] yeah maybe you should not drink... its pretty gross anyway... had a glass of wine once... ew.
Nihil Obstat Posted April 15, 2009 Author Posted April 15, 2009 [quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1835969' date='Apr 15 2009, 01:15 AM']i wish i could remember who mv reminded me of...[/quote] I hope she reads this. I actually do mean it as a compliment. I should PM her so that I'm officially not talking about her behind her back.
TotusTuusMaria Posted April 15, 2009 Posted April 15, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1835970' date='Apr 15 2009, 02:16 AM']Thus, Pope Benedict XVI and Ann Coulter and Ayn Rand are looking up at me from my desk. Odd combo. I'd love to see them debate each other. Except Ayn Rand is dead. That would make it doubly cool, but also somewhat demonic.[/quote] ayn rand was weird anyway. i am not too into seeing ann coulter debate ... she is a little bit annoying.
TotusTuusMaria Posted April 15, 2009 Posted April 15, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1835972' date='Apr 15 2009, 02:17 AM']I hope she reads this. I actually do mean it as a compliment. I should PM her so that I'm officially not talking about her behind her back.[/quote] lol. it is on a public forum that she reads... how "un-behind-her-back" can one get?
Nihil Obstat Posted April 15, 2009 Author Posted April 15, 2009 [quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1835971' date='Apr 15 2009, 01:16 AM']yeah maybe you should not drink... its pretty gross anyway... had a glass of wine once... ew.[/quote] I'm looking forward to drinking in moderation. It's an acquired taste. That I know. I tried Scotch a couple times. Only really really small amounts. That was a funny experience. I think I could have lit my breath on fire out of my nostrils.
TotusTuusMaria Posted April 15, 2009 Posted April 15, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1835972' date='Apr 15 2009, 02:17 AM']I hope she reads this. I actually do mean it as a compliment. I should PM her so that I'm officially not talking about her behind her back.[/quote] lol. it is on a public forum that she reads... how "un-behind-her-back" can one get?
Nihil Obstat Posted April 15, 2009 Author Posted April 15, 2009 [quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1835974' date='Apr 15 2009, 01:18 AM']lol. it is on a public forum that she reads... how "un-behind-her-back" can one get?[/quote] I'd still feel bad if she didn't see it.
TotusTuusMaria Posted April 15, 2009 Posted April 15, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1835975' date='Apr 15 2009, 02:18 AM']I'm looking forward to drinking in moderation. It's an acquired taste. That I know. I tried Scotch a couple times. Only really really small amounts. That was a funny experience. I think I could have lit my breath on fire out of my nostrils.[/quote]
TotusTuusMaria Posted April 15, 2009 Posted April 15, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1835977' date='Apr 15 2009, 02:19 AM']I'd still feel bad if she didn't see it. [/quote] you are so in the box.
Nihil Obstat Posted April 15, 2009 Author Posted April 15, 2009 [quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1835980' date='Apr 15 2009, 01:20 AM']you are so in the box.[/quote] What do we mean by that?
Nihil Obstat Posted April 15, 2009 Author Posted April 15, 2009 Haha, two more. I'm excited. Except not particularly. I just like nice round numbers. I'm going to bed as soon as I hit 4000. Not because I see 4000 as a giant accomplishment, but just because I want it to be 4000 when I get up tomorrow.
TotusTuusMaria Posted April 15, 2009 Posted April 15, 2009 you are very... right. correct. it is kind of a good thing, little one.
Madame Vengier Posted April 15, 2009 Posted April 15, 2009 (edited) [quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1835960' date='Apr 15 2009, 03:09 AM']I see an Ann Coulter type woman. Or maybe Brittney Spears.[/quote] Both. This is more accurate than you know. Edited April 15, 2009 by Madame Vengier
Nihil Obstat Posted April 15, 2009 Author Posted April 15, 2009 (edited) [quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1835984' date='Apr 15 2009, 01:26 AM']you are very... right. correct. it is kind of a good thing, little one. [/quote] Well I totally don't know what you mean, but it sounds nice, so thanks. This is 4000. Little one? How old are you anyway? EDIT: [quote name='Madame Vengier' post='1835986' date='Apr 15 2009, 01:28 AM']Both. This is more accurate than you know.[/quote] They're both the same person... and it's you! Right? Well I actually thought fairly hard about the Ann Coulter part. Have you met her or anything? She seems very much like you. Edited April 15, 2009 by Nihil Obstat
TotusTuusMaria Posted April 15, 2009 Posted April 15, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1835987' date='Apr 15 2009, 02:28 AM']Well I totally don't know what you mean, but it sounds nice, so thanks. This is 4000. Little one? How old are you anyway? [/quote] shhh dearie. goodnight.
Madame Vengier Posted April 15, 2009 Posted April 15, 2009 [quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1835976' date='Apr 15 2009, 03:19 AM']lol. it is on a public forum that she reads... how "un-behind-her-back" can one get?[/quote] You needn't worry yourself about it. Nihil was decent enough to let me know, especially given that numerous people on this board talk about me in threads that I'm not in and would never see if they weren't brought to my attention. Yes, there is such a thing as talking behind someone's back even on a public board, and 99% of the time it's never anything good. Let's leave it at that and let Nihil get back to his thread.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now