Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Want To Get My 4000th Post Tonight.


Recommended Posts

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='The Bus Station' post='1838777' date='Apr 17 2009, 03:34 PM']Seriously.

[img]http://www.libertyfilmfestival.com/libertas/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/images12.jpg[/img]

:mellow:

I'm just not going to say anything.[/quote]
Well she supports torture, but so far that's the only iffy thing I've seen.
As long as you assume that by "invading their countries, killing their leaders, and converting them to Christianity", she isn't talking about forced conversions. ;)

princessgianna
Posted

:walks in with out knocking:

Hello!

The Bus Station
Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1838789' date='Apr 17 2009, 03:41 PM']Well she supports torture, but so far that's the only iffy thing I've seen.
As long as you assume that by "invading their countries, killing their leaders, and converting them to Christianity", she isn't talking about forced conversions. ;)[/quote]

Seriously though, I do agree with many things she says, though comments like that one cause me to wonder :crazy:

Posted

You're way past that no. Sorry I wasn't here to see it.

princessgianna
Posted

Hi Hilde

what;s up!

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='The Bus Station' post='1838813' date='Apr 17 2009, 03:52 PM']Seriously though, I do agree with many things she says, though comments like that one cause me to wonder :crazy:[/quote]
The really outrageous things she says are to get a reaction, then her actual views are somewhat more reasonable. I think.

Posted

[quote name='princessgianna' post='1838841' date='Apr 18 2009, 12:08 AM']Hi Hilde

what;s up![/quote]
Oh hi there, I've been at work.

Wat's up with you?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...