TotusTuusMaria Posted April 15, 2009 Posted April 15, 2009 he left dear little madame. he reached 4000.
Madame Vengier Posted April 15, 2009 Posted April 15, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1835987' date='Apr 15 2009, 03:28 AM']They're both the same person... and it's you! Right? Well I actually thought fairly hard about the Ann Coulter part. Have you met her or anything? She seems very much like you. [/quote] Actually, she's nothing like me. I would never make statements like we should invade Muslim countries and force them to convert to Christianity. I don't like her, don't read her books, don't watch her on TV. But I can see there are some similarities in our upfront approach and straightforward demeanor. I am more like a Michelle Malkin, though. I have similarities with Britney, too. And Eric Cartman from Southpark, Wonder Woman, Golda Meir, Salma Rushdie, and Mashimaro.
Madame Vengier Posted April 15, 2009 Posted April 15, 2009 [quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1835991' date='Apr 15 2009, 03:34 AM']he left dear little madame. he reached 4000. [/quote] So that was his ghost who JUST replied to me three minutes ago?
TotusTuusMaria Posted April 15, 2009 Posted April 15, 2009 [quote name='Madame Vengier' post='1835994' date='Apr 15 2009, 02:37 AM']So that was his ghost who JUST replied to me three minutes ago?[/quote] exactly.
TotusTuusMaria Posted April 15, 2009 Posted April 15, 2009 he didn't post it on here... for all we know you could be pretending or tricking.
Nihil Obstat Posted April 15, 2009 Author Posted April 15, 2009 (edited) [quote name='Madame Vengier' post='1835993' date='Apr 15 2009, 01:36 AM']Actually, she's nothing like me. I would never make statements like we should invade Muslim countries and force them to convert to Christianity. I don't like her, don't read her books, don't watch her on TV. But I can see there are some similarities in our upfront approach and straightforward demeanor. I am more like a Michelle Malkin, though. I have similarities with Britney, too. And Eric Cartman from Southpark, Wonder Woman, Golda Meir, Salma Rushdie, and Mashimaro.[/quote] Well technically she never said anything about forced conversions.... That's what it is though; the approach. Not backing down. Not being afraid of saying controversial things. Lol, Eric Cartman before Ann Coulter? I'll assume you have very good reasons for that. ...and just so you and TTM know, I was indeed here, just right on the way out, so I didn't reply. Except when I editted my post to include a reply. Edited April 15, 2009 by Nihil Obstat
Nihil Obstat Posted April 15, 2009 Author Posted April 15, 2009 [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGbWSfIL1d4"]Ann Coulter on The View[/url] I just watched it. Hilarious. I feel bad because they ganged up on her quite mean spiritedly, but she held her own.
The Bus Station Posted April 15, 2009 Posted April 15, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1835950' date='Apr 15 2009, 12:59 AM']Drinking age in Alberta is 18.[/quote] Lucky. You're a cool guy Nihil. So is Ann Coulter.
princessgianna Posted April 15, 2009 Posted April 15, 2009 Congratualtions! Sorry I wasn't here~ been busy hold a baby and japanese school work! So yea
Nihil Obstat Posted April 16, 2009 Author Posted April 16, 2009 [quote name='The Bus Station' post='1836380' date='Apr 15 2009, 03:47 PM']Lucky. You're a cool guy Nihil. So is Ann Coulter.[/quote] Ann Coulter is a guy?
princessgianna Posted April 16, 2009 Posted April 16, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1836704' date='Apr 15 2009, 08:18 PM']Ann Coulter is a guy? [/quote]
Christie_M Posted April 16, 2009 Posted April 16, 2009 (edited) [quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1835957' date='Apr 15 2009, 12:06 AM']I'm reading a book by Ann Coulter. I think she's funny. It would be even better if I were American and remembered Clinton's administration and Bush's first term better. She's a really smart, funny woman.[b] I like to joke, she's like me if I were angrier, smarter, funnier, and a woman.[/b][/quote] I'm sooo keeping that as a quote somewhere and congrats! now you're only 10,000 posts behind me ;P Edited April 16, 2009 by Christie_M
The Bus Station Posted April 16, 2009 Posted April 16, 2009 (edited) [quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1836704' date='Apr 15 2009, 08:18 PM']Ann Coulter is a guy? [/quote] That's what I was implying, yes. Edited April 16, 2009 by The Bus Station
Nihil Obstat Posted April 17, 2009 Author Posted April 17, 2009 [quote name='Christie_M' post='1838047' date='Apr 16 2009, 10:17 PM']unlike Ann Coutler, I am not a guy. [/quote] That would explain the screenname. Never could figure that out.
Madame Vengier Posted April 17, 2009 Posted April 17, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1836182' date='Apr 15 2009, 02:11 PM']Lol, Eric Cartman before Ann Coulter? I'll assume you have very good reasons for that. [/quote] Yes, because I make an AWESOME hall monitor...and I'm frightened of rainbows.
The Bus Station Posted April 17, 2009 Posted April 17, 2009 Seriously. [img]http://www.libertyfilmfestival.com/libertas/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/images12.jpg[/img] I'm just not going to say anything.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now