Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Ever Seen Something Supernatural?


Recommended Posts

Carson Weber
Posted

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Mar 28 2004, 04:15 AM'] There are other ones but I can't remember.. You must know some of these stories Carson? [/quote]
Laudate, yes.. I've been on mission to both Jamaica and Honduras with Fr. Stan Holland, T.O.R. - here's a picture of him, Carol Brown (the director of Evangelization at Franciscan University of Steubenville, and me) - it's an old picture from a while back when I had grown a beard. :hippie:

[img]http://www.boerne.com/temp/fr_stan2.jpg[/img]

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

[quote name='Carson Weber' date='Mar 28 2004, 11:42 AM'] Laudate, yes.. I've been on mission to both Jamaica and Honduras with Fr. Stan Holland, T.O.R. - here's a picture of him, Carol Brown (the director of Evangelization at Franciscan University of Steubenville, and me) - it's an old picture from a while back when I had grown a beard. :hippie:

[img]http://www.boerne.com/temp/fr_stan2.jpg[/img] [/quote]
haha!! ha! :lol: That's a great picture!

Carole Brown and Fr. Stan rock!!

And I love the beard, you should grow it again. You look like Fr. Stan's disciple or something. ;)

Carson Weber
Posted

Anyone else? I want to hear from more people.

Posted

Well, as most of you know, I was involved in a car accident a few weeks ago in which my truck flipped several times. I didn't really think about this until just recently, but it was the passenger side of the roof that had caved in, not the driver's side. And yet, considering how, when my truck had flipped toward the driver's side, plus the fact that I flipped about 5 or 6 times, you'd think my side of the roof would have sustained considerable damage, maybe even striking me in the head as it collapsed, probably giving me a serious head injury or killing me. But such was not the case. As it was, the only injuries I sustained were bruises, scrapes, and a couple of burns from the air bag. I have no doubt that Our Lord, Our Lady, and my Guardian Angel were with me. Heck, after my truck came to rest, the first thing I noticed was the crucifix of the rosary from my rearview mirror, which was still in place and hanging down.

Posted

I don't know how miraculous this is, but I thought it was kinda neat: About 10 years ago, around the time of my Confirmation, I had been wearing a necklace with an image of a dove as the charm. Shortly after Confirmation, the chain on my necklace broke. I was trying on some clothes and it had gotten snagged
somehow and I had to take off a link just to get the darn thing unstuck. I place the necklace, dove charm and all, on the dash of my car in a place that it would be safe. Sorry to say I kinda forgot about it for a few weeks. During the middle of a 9 day novena to St. Theresa the Little Flower, I decided to clean out my car. To my surprise, when I picked up the necklace, it was all in one piece. This was a small link chain, and you could see the place where it was put back together. There was a little twist in the chain there becuase that teeny tiny link of the chain was still missing. No body else knew that chain was there in my car, and the only other way that chain could have been fixed was by taking it to a professional, which I didn't do. So, there you go. That's my little miracle. I call it the Holy Spirit using St. Theresa to show his love for me.

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

I think we have a bunch of future saints here with all these miracles...

The pope has said it, we are the future of the Church and this is the Springtime of the Church!

RemnantRules
Posted

Mine for me was finally hearing God through words of silence!


God Bless
Jason Gregory
RemnantRoadie

Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Mar 29 2004, 10:29 PM'] I think we have a bunch of future saints here with all these miracles...

The pope has said it, we are the future of the Church and this is the Springtime of the Church! [/quote]
Very true.

We live in the best of times and the worst of times. But what have we to fear, if we have God?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...