pat22 Posted April 23, 2009 Author Posted April 23, 2009 [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1844363' date='Apr 23 2009, 11:46 AM']this is a stupid topic.[/quote] thats why its on the lame board.
Didacus Posted April 23, 2009 Posted April 23, 2009 I never changed my avatar since I joined. Don't plan to either. Ya, that avatar looks aggressive - maybe you should post on Avatalk and have your say on it. What's the message you're trying to portray here?
SaintOlaf Posted April 23, 2009 Posted April 23, 2009 I've changed mine 3 or 4 times, but I think this one will stay for a loooooooong time.
SaintOlaf Posted April 23, 2009 Posted April 23, 2009 Find me an avatar equal or better in awesomeness and I'll change it. I dare you.
pat22 Posted April 23, 2009 Author Posted April 23, 2009 [quote name='SaintOlaf' post='1844382' date='Apr 23 2009, 12:02 PM']I've changed mine 3 or 4 times, but I think this one will stay for a loooooooong time.[/quote] its pretty cool.
MIKolbe Posted April 23, 2009 Posted April 23, 2009 [quote name='SaintOlaf' post='1844400' date='Apr 23 2009, 10:17 AM']Find me an avatar equal or better in awesomeness and I'll change it. I dare you. [/quote] [img]http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n129/corsetti3/colbert.jpg[/img] [img]http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n129/corsetti3/stephen_colbert.jpg[/img] [img]http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n129/corsetti3/stevencolbert.jpg[/img]
Moosey Posted April 23, 2009 Posted April 23, 2009 The five years I've been here I've only changed my avatar about 3 times.
SaintOlaf Posted April 23, 2009 Posted April 23, 2009 I still can't even change my title yet. I've had it planned out for a long time, it was a name that Kolbe called me once, way back when.
MIKolbe Posted April 23, 2009 Posted April 23, 2009 [quote name='Moosey' post='1844644' date='Apr 23 2009, 02:48 PM']The five years I've been here I've only changed my avatar about 3 times.[/quote] :insert hair joke:
Moosey Posted April 23, 2009 Posted April 23, 2009 (edited) Come on man, that was horrifying. You can do way better than that. Edited April 23, 2009 by Moosey
SaintOlaf Posted April 23, 2009 Posted April 23, 2009 he must be tired... a little off his game this afternoon.
MIKolbe Posted April 23, 2009 Posted April 23, 2009 [quote name='Moosey' post='1844660' date='Apr 23 2009, 02:52 PM']Come on man, my hair is horrifying. I can do way better than that.[/quote] iawtc
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now