Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

TotusTuusMaria
Posted (edited)

chill patt. this isn't the nazi-ruled open-mic and debate board. it is the lame board. naive, young grasshopper, to think that a thread on the lame board will keep on topic :ohno:


... this is after all where all the hi-jackers are shunned too.

Edited by TotusTuusMaria
Posted

so true, I mean did you hear about the grizzly bear with sunglasses smoking a pipe?

TotusTuusMaria
Posted

[quote name='SaintOlaf' post='1844709' date='Apr 23 2009, 05:17 PM']so true, I mean did you hear about the grizzly bear with sunglasses smoking a pipe?[/quote]

no but i heard about his friend the whale with a polka dotted tail.

TotusTuusMaria
Posted

[quote name='Hilde' post='1844718' date='Apr 23 2009, 05:20 PM']What was it before?[/quote]

the whale? it has always been polka-dotted. but don't fear... he quite likes it.

Posted

[quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1844705' date='Apr 23 2009, 05:16 PM']chill patt. this isn't the nazi-ruled open-mic and debate board. it is the lame board. naive, young grasshopper, to think that a thread on the lame board will keep on topic :ohno:


... this is after all where all the hi-jackers are shunned too.[/quote]
my real name is patrick

Posted

I hate it when people call me pat. and sparky(MIkoble!)

TotusTuusMaria
Posted

[quote name='pat22' post='1844726' date='Apr 23 2009, 05:23 PM']my real name is patrick[/quote]

:rolleyes:

you poor thing :console:

:blowkiss:

my apologies.

Posted

[quote name='Hilde' post='1844718' date='Apr 23 2009, 05:20 PM']What was it before?[/quote]
my avatar?

Posted

[quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1844731' date='Apr 23 2009, 05:25 PM']:rolleyes:

you poor thing :console:

:blowkiss:

my apologies.[/quote]
don't hug me.

Posted

[quote name='pat22' post='1844729' date='Apr 23 2009, 03:24 PM']I hate it when people call me pat. and sparky(MIkoble!)[/quote]
that's ok, patty-cakes.

Posted

[quote name='Hilde' post='1844749' date='Apr 23 2009, 05:33 PM']Yes, your avatar[/quote]
oh, it was the face called evil you can get on phatmass when you sign in(and after)

Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1844746' date='Apr 23 2009, 05:33 PM']that's ok, patty-cakes.[/quote]
get me a fire extinguisher <_< .

Posted

why?

you flaming?

patty-cakes?

The Bus Station
Posted
:huh:
Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1844757' date='Apr 23 2009, 05:37 PM']why?

you flaming?

patty-cakes?[/quote]
I'm calling a moderator on you "patty cakes". oh, what the heck, I guess I'll give you one more try to shape up "chump"

Posted

what's the moderator's phone #?????

Posted

its called "report post"

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...