Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

1800 CHUMP ALERT


call it, see what happens :mellow:

Posted

i just dialed myself.

WOAH.

Posted

your jokes are really lame.

Posted

so's your face

Posted

don't sit there olaf, help! or I'll nickname you oaf

Posted

Dang baby. This is getting ugly.

[quote name='pat22' post='1844729' date='Apr 23 2009, 06:24 PM']I hate it when people call me pat. and sparky(MIkoble!)[/quote]
Yeah, I hate it when people call me Moosey, which is why it's my screen name. It makes sense.

Posted

you are so wise!!!

Posted

[quote name='pat22' post='1844852' date='Apr 23 2009, 07:06 PM']don't sit there olaf, help! or I'll nickname you oaf[/quote]

My allegiance here is already known to those that need to know. If I am to be beset with a silly nickname like oaf then so be it.

Posted

Hmmm. I like it. My nickname is "Moose" so dont feel bad.

Posted

that's just cuz of the hair, dude... :)

Posted (edited)

my nicknames are sparky, chump, and patty face, all courtesy of MIkolbe

Edited by pat22
Posted

everyones nickname is chump eventually, you just have to live with it.

Posted

I wouldn't display those so proudly.

Posted

he stinks like rotten ash.

Posted

[quote name='SaintOlaf' post='1844880' date='Apr 23 2009, 06:12 PM']everyones nickname is chump eventually, you just have to live with it.[/quote]
ive noticed

Posted

[quote name='pat22' post='1844882' date='Apr 23 2009, 04:12 PM']I stink like rotten ash.[/quote]
thatta boy there, sparky!!!!

Posted

any body got a tazer?

Posted

don't taze me bro.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...