Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

They Are Coming! Two Couple Countdowns! :woot:


Cutest Couple   

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

missionseeker
Posted (edited)

We have dates for dates and are UBER excited! (keep in mind, these are NOT marriage dates.:lol: )


Cat and SMM - May 24 :yahoo:

Missy and BG - June 23 :woot:

Anywho, we have a joke kind of that the losers of this poll (it's all in good fun, no hurt feelings) would buy the other couple drinks when we all get together. (So really, who do you want to buy the other couple drinks?) :hehe:

Edited by missionseeker
Christie_M
Posted
:mellow:

non alchohalic drinks, right?
Posted
:no:! If we're in Canada when the four of us get together it'll be legal for all of us! :yes:

And also: YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot::woot::woot:
Posted

Yay! I can't wait bb. <3 :love:

Posted
^_^

You guys ARE cute.





Wish mine would be able to come on here...:(
IrishSalesian
Posted

I put a null vote.

im going to get alot of croutons for what i am about to say, but...i say Cat and SMM becuase, and only because, they are meeting on May 24, the feast day of Our Lady Help of Christians, who happens to be the patroness of the Salesians!



PS Missy, I will hold this over your head til the day i cant anymore, but I met Phil in person, before you did! :P



Love you all! Dont hate me. :)

Christie_M
Posted

[quote name='MissyP89' post='1854849' date='May 1 2009, 09:00 PM']:no:! If we're in Canada when the four of us get together it'll be legal for all of us! :yes:

And also: YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot::woot::woot:[/quote]

:lol:

ahh, Canada
:love:

[quote name='pan!c139' post='1854860' date='May 1 2009, 09:05 PM']^_^

You guys ARE cute.





Wish mine would be able to come on here...:([/quote]

:yes:
:console:

Posted

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1854867' date='May 1 2009, 08:10 PM']:yes:
:console:[/quote]

:weep:

Oh well...

CatherineM
Posted

Please, not on an empty stomach. I missed dinner because I've been listening to a friend try to sell me a $2000 vacuum cleaner.

Posted

2 years and nearly 8 months of waiting. You vote for us, you vote for a bunch of stubborn mules that believe in impossible. ;)

Posted

[quote name='IrishSalesian' post='1854866' date='May 1 2009, 11:09 PM']I put a null vote.

im going to get alot of croutons for what i am about to say, but...i say Cat and SMM becuase, and only because, they are meeting on May 24, the feast day of Our Lady Help of Christians, who happens to be the patroness of the Salesians!



PS Missy, I will hold this over your head til the day i cant anymore, but I met Phil in person, before you did! :P



Love you all! Dont hate me. :)[/quote]
Ah, one of the legends that has met the other said legend. Glad you could come out. Wait--you're one of those hooligan seminarians who can't get off guy's backs about being priests. Well, let me tell you a thing or two... or five... we need solid Catholic guys to be husbands. It is something priestly as well... Adam's role on earth (as a priest once told me) was a priestly one in serving God through his life, but he failed, and Christ picked up that role and fulfilled it. Anywho, I usually tell you hooligan types that I'm called to be a deacon too. Also, Our Lady Help of Christians? That's great. We'll do a novena.

TotusTuusMaria
Posted

im withholding my vote until there are pictures.

Posted

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1854880' date='May 2 2009, 12:15 AM']Glad you could come out. Wait--you're one of those hooligan seminarians who can't get off guy's backs about being priests.[/quote]

Oh he's not that bad about it. He pitched the priesthood to me, but I politely declined and we moved on to a new topic. :mellow:

Posted

I, for one, and very glad you're called to marriage. :mellow:

eagle_eye222001
Posted

[quote name='MissyP89' post='1854879' date='May 1 2009, 11:14 PM']2 years and nearly 8 months of waiting. You vote for us, you vote for a bunch of stubborn mules that believe in impossible. ;)[/quote]

You waited that long?


Hmmmmm........ :topsy:

[quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1854900' date='May 1 2009, 11:19 PM']im withholding my vote until there are pictures.[/quote]

ditto

----------------
Now playing: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/lifehouse/track/broken"]Lifehouse - Broken[/url]
via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]

Posted

We had no choice! But...it doesn't matter anymore because now we only have 7 more weeks! :yahoo:

Posted

And they can't pass soon enough!!

Christie_M
Posted

it's like they go slower every week.
:bounce:

eagle_eye222001
Posted

[quote name='MissyP89' post='1854945' date='May 1 2009, 11:31 PM']We had no choice! But...it doesn't matter anymore because now we only have 7 more weeks! :yahoo:[/quote]

[quote name='BG45' post='1854947' date='May 1 2009, 11:32 PM']And they can't pass soon enough!![/quote]


Well [b]Congratulations[/b]. :cool:

----------------
Now playing: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/linkin+park/track/what+ive+done"]Linkin Park - What I've Done[/url]
via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]

HisChildForever
Posted

I voted Phil and Missy.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...