Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

They Are Coming! Two Couple Countdowns! :woot:


Cutest Couple   

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

eagle_eye222001
Posted

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1860442' date='May 7 2009, 01:10 AM']isn't it 17 now?[/quote]

Depends on what timezone your in. :P

----------------
Now playing: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/harry+gregson-williams/track/the+battle"]Harry Gregson-Williams - The Battle[/url]
via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]

Posted

Don't. Ruin. My. Thread. It's already been dumped here and open for epic tangents of death... but don't. ruin. my. thread. :mellow:

Posted

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1857634' date='May 4 2009, 02:35 PM']Let's see, I "met" him in June, and spent the month of October here visiting, so 3 1/2 months before meeting in person. We married 2 1/2 months after I went back home. At our age, hardly worth having a 5 year courtship.[/quote]


I think I'm swining for an arranged marriage. It just seems like a lot less work for me :yes:

Posted

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1860444' date='May 7 2009, 01:11 AM']Don't. Ruin. My. Thread. It's already been dumped here and open for epic tangents of death... but don't. ruin. my. thread. :mellow:[/quote]


Honkey please. <_<

missionseeker
Posted

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1860444' date='May 7 2009, 12:11 AM']Don't. Ruin. My. Thread. It's already been dumped here and open for epic tangents of death... but don't. ruin. my. thread. :mellow:[/quote]


:love:

Posted

[quote name='missionseeker' post='1860453' date='May 7 2009, 12:21 AM']:love:[/quote]


wait.... :unsure:

So are you and SMM a couple?

The Sultan is cramming for a Russian final and a bit disoriented :unsure:

missionseeker
Posted

[quote name='Hassan' post='1860455' date='May 7 2009, 12:26 AM']wait.... :unsure:

So are you and SMM a couple?

The Sultan is cramming for a Russian final and a bit disoriented :unsure:[/quote]

aaaannnd have been since October...

Posted

You've been too busy flirting with TTM and spamming up threads to notice that we've been a couple since like... October...

Posted

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1860457' date='May 7 2009, 01:28 AM']You've been too busy flirting with TTM and spamming up threads to notice that we've been a couple since like... October...[/quote]


The Sultan knew this of course. He was merely testing your love.

Good job, you passed

.....this time :unsure:

missionseeker
Posted

why is that sultan's are so good at lieing?

Posted

[quote name='missionseeker' post='1860462' date='May 7 2009, 12:31 AM']why is that sultan's are so good at lieing?[/quote]


A Sultan who appears obstinant is soon diposed :unsure:

Posted

Testing me? Caaaaaat! He did the sultan thing again! Kick him out before TTM starts remarking and they start fighting again!

Posted

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1860470' date='May 7 2009, 12:35 AM']Testing me? Caaaaaat! He did the sultan thing again! Kick him out before TTM starts remarking and they start fighting again![/quote]


:yawn:

Your little board is safe untill 1:45pm.

After that God only knows what will happen :ohno:

missionseeker
Posted

I don't know how, Jeff. (you know it takes me like four tries to get "J" to work sometimes. But I refuse to call you eff.)


I tried. He won't leave. and soon our happy thread will be taken over by stupidity. :sadwalk:

sowwy I fail. :ohno:

Posted

[quote name='missionseeker' post='1860474' date='May 7 2009, 01:39 AM']I don't know how, Jeff. (you know it takes me like four tries to get "J" to work sometimes. But I refuse to call you eff.)


I tried. He won't leave. and soon our happy thread will be taken over by stupidity. :sadwalk:

sowwy I fail. :ohno:[/quote]
:mellow:


I.....I'm a monstor :sadder:


I will never bother your peaceful thread again*

































*until in a bit I forget about this pledge and get dragged into an argument with TTM :unsure:

missionseeker
Posted

yay for uotes.

Christie_M
Posted

[quote name='missionseeker' post='1860480' date='May 6 2009, 11:43 PM']yay for uotes.[/quote]

wow. you reallly need to get that "Q" fixed. I read that very wrong. :unsure:

missionseeker
Posted
:unsure:
txdinghysailor
Posted
:spam:
missionseeker
Posted

I've created a monster...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...