Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

They Are Coming! Two Couple Countdowns! :woot:


Cutest Couple   

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

hoosieranna
Posted

Eeew!

:P

missionseeker
Posted

two weeks and a day!!!

princessgianna
Posted

some one is impatient :P

SaintOlaf
Posted

I get to see my favorite girl in like 2 months :mellow:













































(oh yeah, my favorite girl is my niece.... shameless bragging time)


[img]http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs008.snc1/2860_516716344856_71500596_30745396_4321981_n.jpg[/img]

(my niece and her dad watching the waves at the beach last week in New Hampshire)

missionseeker
Posted

awww what a cutie!


(and yes, PG, I am impatient. But I've been being patient for months now, so I think I be impatient for him to finally get here. :P )

princessgianna
Posted

[quote name='missionseeker' post='1862393' date='May 9 2009, 01:45 AM']awww what a cutie!


(and yes, PG, I am impatient. But I've been being patient for months now, so I think I be impatient for him to finally get here. :P )[/quote]
very cute indeed

who said i was blaming you! :saint: I would have been WAY more impatient! :topsy:

SaintOlaf
Posted

Just think, in like 5 days you can start a novena (maybe St. Christopher, for safe travels) then it'll be done on the day he gets there... I love counting with prayer... :D

missionseeker
Posted
:yes:
missionseeker
Posted

I just realized that you joined phatmass on the day that I turned 19. :lol:

SaintOlaf
Posted

who me?!

You know in Canada the legal drinking age is 19... :beer:

missionseeker
Posted

yeah I know.

But if it works out, maybe I'll go for my 21st. :lol:


I love irony.

Posted

[quote name='missionseeker' post='1862393' date='May 9 2009, 03:45 AM']awww what a cutie!


(and yes, PG, I am impatient. But I've been being patient for months now, so I think I be impatient for him to finally get here. :P )[/quote]

I know that feeling very well, except without the him part. :P

missionseeker
Posted

12 days!

missionseeker
Posted

it's still the 12th here. :mellow:

Posted

We get an extra day together now!!!!!!! :woot:

Posted

40 more days.

missionseeker
Posted
:woot:
Posted

Getting close for you two Cat!

missionseeker
Posted

He leaves in a few hours. AAAAAAAAHH!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...