An Old School Catholic Message Board

Nick At Nite

tinytherese

tinytherese

I remember when it actually had old sitcoms on it like I Love Lucy, The Munsters, The Facts of Life, Gilligan's Island, etc. Yet look at it now. :wacko: The shows are not that old. Heck, George Lopez is on it. :rolleyes:

heavenseeker

[quote name='tinytherese' post='1885349' date='Jun 7 2009, 01:28 AM']I remember when it actually had old sitcoms on it like I Love Lucy, The Munsters, The Facts of Life, Gilligan's Island, etc. Yet look at it now. :wacko: The shows are not that old. Heck, George Lopez is on it. :rolleyes:[/quote]
i know those were the good days, i do miss those shows. but at the same time i like George Lopez and Fresh Prince. i wish they could show both old and new

I miss the old Nick at Nite. I used to watch all the old shows on it. I remember staying up late to watch the Brady Bunch every night.

The shows that are on now just make me feel old because they were just on regular channels and/or I watched them originally.

Are they still billing Nick at Nite as something that shows old shows?

homeschoolmom

We have the entire series of Gilligan's Island on dvd so we can watch it any time we want to. In fact, we are watching it right now. I sleep better at night knowing that I can watch the episode where they find radioactive seeds or where the Mosquitos come to the island any time I want to.

heavenseeker

[quote name='EAnn246' post='1885751' date='Jun 7 2009, 07:39 PM']Are they still billing Nick at Nite as something that shows old shows?[/quote]
i dont think so, if so then not as much

Vincent Vega

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1885750' date='Jun 7 2009, 07:39 PM']I prefer Adult Swim.[/quote]
Austin is a lucky man. :mellow:

(The shows that aren't filth are actually pretty funny.)

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1885750' date='Jun 7 2009, 05:39 PM']I prefer Adult Swim.[/quote]

That is surprising.

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' post='1885803' date='Jun 7 2009, 06:38 PM']Austin is a lucky man. :mellow:

(The shows that aren't filth are actually pretty funny.)[/quote]

I really like Robot Chicken.

:huh:

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1885850' date='Jun 7 2009, 07:26 PM']I have all of the "Home Movies" series on DVD. Gotta love Coach MacGuirk.[/quote]

Remind me to visit you the next time I'm north of the border.

goldenchild17

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1885750' date='Jun 7 2009, 06:39 PM']I prefer Adult Swim.[/quote]

:yes: tho fresh prince is still one of my faves

Edited by goldenchild17