An Old School Catholic Message Board

Nick At Nite

tinytherese

heavenseeker

no way?!? that was a good show. i guess in a way its not shocking that they would add it to the lignup because they have lopez

tinytherese

[quote name='desertwoman' post='1904574' date='Jun 28 2009, 08:16 PM']I thought Nick at Nite had its own channel now?[/quote]

Perhaps you're thinking of TV Land.

tinytherese

[quote name='heavenseeker' post='1903390' date='Jun 28 2009, 01:51 AM']no way?!? that was a good show. i guess in a way its not shocking that they would add it to the lignup because they have lopez[/quote]

I just think that it's funny the contrast of what used to be on compared to what will be on.
Before it was The Brady Bunch and now Malcolm in the Middle. Oh the contrast in those two families! :lol_roll:

heavenseeker

[quote name='tinytherese' post='1905510' date='Jun 29 2009, 05:19 PM']I just think that it's funny the contrast of what used to be on compared to what will be on.
Before it was The Brady Bunch and now Malcolm in the Middle. Oh the contrast in those two families! :lol_roll:[/quote]
ll i know right!! do the same with Brady Bunch and George Lopez :lol_roll:

mommas_boy

My guess? Regular bed times for children have decreased (or at least gotten later), and Nick is trying to cater to an average younger audience at night.

CatherineM

[quote name='princessgianna' post='1908979' date='Jul 3 2009, 12:55 AM']The station became corrupted for a few more $$$. :detective:[/quote]

What hasn't been lately?

Gregoriana of Nyssa

None of the older stations are what they used to be, it seems....I remember when MTV and VH-1 were music video channels, and AMC played what TMC now plays, for example. :P

tinytherese

Watched some of the marathon of Malcolm in the Middle, even funnier than I remembered it to be years ago. :rolling:

Angel*Star

I used to love going on vacation to my husband's aunt's house. She had cable and we would watch Nick at Night a lot! Then they started showing 25 Leave it to Beavers in a row. BORING! We have ourselves a nice collection of dvds so we can watch what we want when we want and cheaper than cable! I don't get EWTN, however. I still have to figure out how to get that on my computer. :mellow:

tinytherese

[quote name='Angel*Star' post='1913280' date='Jul 7 2009, 12:38 AM']I used to love going on vacation to my husband's aunt's house. She had cable and we would watch Nick at Night a lot! Then they started showing 25 Leave it to Beavers in a row. BORING! We have ourselves a nice collection of dvds so we can watch what we want when we want and cheaper than cable! I don't get EWTN, however. I still have to figure out how to get that on my computer. :mellow:[/quote]

You can actually purchase programs from EWTN on the website.