Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Would You Go Anywhere Without One?


Fr. Corapi always says, never go anywhere without a rosary, so the question is: Do you go anywhere without a rosary?  

85 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Mine's usually in my purse, in the bag I use to keep my veil in.

Ash Wednesday
Posted

I usually have one in my bedroom, car and purse. Sometimes just the feel of the beads on my fingers is comfort in itself.

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

Reading this thread again, I think I need to start carrying my rosary with me again... I forget why I stopped (probably something stupid like changing purses)... I was thinking "why do I NEED to carry one, I've got 10 fingers!" But there are alot of reasons, I guess... I find Theo's quotes on the first page especially compelling.

God the Father
Posted

I go everywhere without one :mellow:

Posted

If I have pants on, I have my rosary. (or shorts)

Posted

[quote name='hot stuff' post='1295083' date='Jun 14 2007, 06:47 PM']If I have pants on, I have my rosary. (or shorts)[/quote]

Ditto, except I don't have shorts.

Archaeology cat
Posted

I've managed to break 2 little 1-decade Rosaries I had by keeping them in my pocket. Actually only one broke that way. Anyway, I try to keep one in my purse if I carry a purse, or in my backpack, but don't always succeed in that.

onlygrace08
Posted

I keep one in my purse. I wear a lot of skirts and most of them don't have pockets.... though I have considered figuring out a way to add pockets to my entire wardrobe.

IrishSalesian
Posted

I carry two at all times. One regular 5 decade rosary, and a finger rosary, I use the finger rosary for when i am driving. I love the rosary, the one i have now i found on E-Bay, and I had to have it, On the Medal part of it, it has Mary Help of Christians, patroness of the Salesians, and on the other side of the Medal it has
St. John "Don" Bosco.

Knight of the Holy Rosary
Posted

Would I be a knight of the rosary if I didn't carry one? :topsy:

I always carry one with me. It's certainly a good reminder to give all to Jesus through Mary!

Pontifite 7 of 10
Posted

Fr. Corapi is a scary man...:hides:

Posted

I keep my finger Rosary thing on my keychain, so if I have my keys, I have my Rosary. I also have regular sized Rosaries in my purse a lot of the time.

Posted

my rosary is to big for my pocket. but I never go anywhere without my Our Lady of America medal around my neck

Posted

I either take my Rosary with me or keep my Rosary ring on. Every time I forget one I end up needing it. ^_^

Posted

I always have a decade rosary around my wrist that I made and sort of forced to fit... (it was way to small and made of rope so it had no stretch...i was literally crying because it hurt so bad to pull it on but i got it! and it cant come off unless i cut the string). I also wear my rosary ring that I got on pilgrimage, as well as my rosary bracelet (full rosary, just shaped to fit your wrist).

MissScripture
Posted

I would like to qualify my yes with a "if I don't accidentally forget to grab it out of the pocket of whatever I wore yesterday!" I make an effort to always have one with me (and I usually have two), but I have been known to forget to grab one; one time I just borrowed one from Church, after Mass. Another time, had I thought to go back to get the rosary, I would've remembered to grab my money, so I would've been able to eat. And I would've remembered to grab a change of clothes and wouldn't have had to go to Mass in my not so nice work clothes (they weren't horrendous, or anything, but not NICE by any means...). Moral of the story: Never forget your rosary!!

Posted

If I do, God gave me 10 fingers! JC

Posted

I'm always with a rosary! ^_^ I always have one or two in my purse (of course, I don't ALWAYS have that, but I carry it most of the time), and I've just started wearing a rosary ring. I love the ring; I found it for $1 at the little Catholic store near my house. :love:

Posted

I almost always have mine with me. I started carrying it several months ago and now take it with me just about everywhere. And I pray it often.

Last night, actually, on the way home I started praying a rosary. The good thing: I remembered almost all the sorrowful mysteries (yay me!). The bad thing: I've been praying it every night before bed, so as I was praying it I started to feel sleepy ... not such a great thing while you're driving. :ohno:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...