Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

why it's not that bad. HEHE at my HS we had this thing called Powder Puff. Where the girls play the football and the guys do the cheerleading. It was fun...and funny!

TempleofVesarius
Posted

at my school we had the self respect to just all play volleyball

cantstopdancin9
Posted

Phatmass is so amesome ha ha

cantstopdancin9
Posted

I'm an alien now?!?@?! AH!

Posted

lol hehe yea it's fun. I think almost all of the schools in my county have powder puff. Even the 2 catholic schools....Jesuit And ACademy of the Holy Names....Jesuit is an all guys school, and Academy is an all girls school. The girls would play the football & the guys would cheerlead. But for real the girls would do the cheerleading for Jesuit's football games.

Posted

I think almost all of the schools in my county have powder puff.

Not KHS!! Our powder puff stopped three years ago because there were fights and riots. But then again, riots are a King thing.

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

yeah at my hs too! it paired it up with the freshman/juniors against the seniors/sophomores

and a fight broke out during the game! it was funny cuz it was all between friends!! lol

oh well! it was good while it lasted......

:lol:

LivinTabernacle
Posted

in my county it's seniors vs. juniors. And yes, the guys do cheerleading. Anywho, i still say it's not sport.

Posted

Cheering....

NOT A SPORT

not even art

its pathetic peppiness and jumping up and down

and ash...by your thinking, Chess is a sport...

Ok ok so cheering isnt a sport.....but just because it doesnt have the title doesnt mean Its just "Peppiness and jumping up and down" It definatly takes talent! Hee hee personally I dont care if its a sport or not!

And yes the def did make chess a sport, it was someone's argument to me about why cheering isnt a sport. :P

Posted

your opinion doesnt matter

its the facts that do

im sorry but POM POMS arent sold at Dicks sporting goods.

Its Pom Pons actually ;)

TempleofVesarius
Posted

sorry if im not down with the lingo...

or the sleep overs with pillow fights and hair brading and chick flicks

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

sorry if im not down with the lingo...

or the sleep overs with pillow fights and hair brading and chick flicks

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

(Actually, I always thought it was poM poMs, too.)

Posted

hey that's not the kind of sleep overs I have

.....right GTC & BR?? we're a little weird.....we have midnight runs to the pantry without wacking anyone up & we end up eating like 2 bags of chips & salsa, ice cream, sandwhiches, and all sorts of other things!

then we watch movies until 5 am & then we get up early & go to Busch Gardens!!! lol!

TempleofVesarius
Posted

I have bonfires...beers...guitars...and good times :D

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

I have... oh... wait.... I don't have sleep overs.

Posted

Ha ha I know, most people dont know the spelling, i was just kidding around cause everyone was makin fun of me ;) and i dont think i have ever had a sleep over like that, i dont think i have had something i would consider a "sleepover" in years, unless its a party atmosphere :P

Posted

beers...ToV....hmm that's interesting! lol.....& you're under 21 right?....& you're a catholic...posting on a catholic website about beers at your parties??

:blink::unsure::o:o :o

Posted

Well actually, he had a party last night, and i dont think i saw him pick up one drink........hee hee but then again i got there kinda late :P

Posted

hmm.... I don't know..... :P that's a little...uhh.....weird for a guy to NOT pick up a beer at a party! lol but it IS ToV! hehe love ya sweets! :D

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

hmm.... I don't know..... :P that's a little...uhh.....weird for a guy to NOT pick up a beer at a party! lol but it IS ToV! hehe love ya sweets! :D

When you have parties at my parents house you have to follow certain rules or you know what hits the fan. He was probably just keeping an eye on things and being a good host. ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...