Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

homeschoolmom
Posted

[b][size=3][color="#800080"]<---------[/color][/size][/b] :woot: :dance: :twist: :yahoo:

Posted

Now that's some good spamming.

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1904576' date='Jun 28 2009, 08:21 PM']Now that's some good spamming.[/quote]
Hey, it's not every day I hit 30,000 posts.... and it will probably be months before I hit 40,000....

Posted

i am impressed

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1904584' date='Jun 28 2009, 07:27 PM']Hey, it's not every day I hit 30,000 posts.... and it will probably be months before I hit 40,000....[/quote]

Congratulations!

Posted
:woot:




i've gotta get some momentum going now. :evil:
Posted

I just wish I had all my old posts...

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1904584' date='Jun 28 2009, 06:27 PM']Hey, it's not every day I hit 30,000 posts.... and it will probably be months before I hit 40,000....[/quote]
+J.M.J.+
i better start posting more, you're going to pass me soon!

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1904584' date='Jun 28 2009, 07:27 PM']Hey, it's not every day I hit 30,000 posts.... and it will probably be months before I hit 40,000....[/quote]
Congrats. ;)

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

Rex, your demands of having the posts count in the Lame Board is like asking me, a teacher, to give you credit for a paper full of scribbling. :gradtalk: Something you decided to do (and is probably awesome) but is totally for fun! :P :P But you know what? Even without the post count, you can still post all you want over there. ;) ;) You just can't get any points for any of it. :( :weep: :teach: Life is tough but you'll pull through bud! :blowkiss: :cans: ^_^ So, like the others mentioned, all that matters is that you have a place to post in the first place. :cheers: That in itself is a glorious thing!! ;) :thumbsup: :beer:

franciscanheart
Posted

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1903641' date='Jun 28 2009, 11:37 AM']It usually is. :mellow:[/quote]
Except for when it's not. And then it's usually mine. :mellow:

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='hugheyforlife' post='1905125' date='Jun 29 2009, 10:41 AM']Except for when it's not. And then it's usually mine. :mellow:[/quote]

Touche. lol

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='littleflower+JMJ' post='1905065' date='Jun 29 2009, 02:12 AM']Rex, your demands of having the posts count in the Lame Board is like asking me, a teacher, to give you credit for a paper full of scribbling. :gradtalk: Something you decided to do (and is probably awesome) but is totally for fun! :P :P But you know what? Even without the post count, you can still post all you want over there. ;) ;) You just can't get any points for any of it. :( :weep: :teach: Life is tough but you'll pull through bud! :blowkiss: :cans: ^_^ So, like the others mentioned, all that matters is that you have a place to post in the first place. :cheers: That in itself is a glorious thing!! ;) :thumbsup: :beer:[/quote]
:lol_roll: exactly.....

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

Sure, you make this AFTER I'm no longer a mod. :P

Posted

I'll say thanks even if I'm a fairly delinquent mod. That, and my post count surely doesn't reflect my tenure here. Maybe eventually I'll hit 5k. :P

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='littleflower+JMJ' post='1905065' date='Jun 29 2009, 02:12 AM']Rex, your demands of having the posts count in the Lame Board is like asking me, a teacher, to give you credit for a paper full of scribbling. :gradtalk: Something you decided to do (and is probably awesome) but is totally for fun! :P :P But you know what? Even without the post count, you can still post all you want over there. ;) ;) You just can't get any points for any of it. :( :weep: :teach: Life is tough but you'll pull through bud! :blowkiss: :cans: ^_^ So, like the others mentioned, all that matters is that you have a place to post in the first place. :cheers: That in itself is a glorious thing!! ;) :thumbsup: :beer:[/quote]
For what's it's worth, can you really blame someone for wanting credit for scribbles when Jackson Pollock paintings sell for so much?

Posted

[quote name='Raphael' post='1905154' date='Jun 29 2009, 08:37 AM']Sure, you make this AFTER I'm no longer a mod. :P[/quote]
:mellow:

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='Azriel' post='1905165' date='Jun 29 2009, 10:49 AM']I'll say thanks even if I'm a fairly delinquent mod. That, and my post count surely doesn't reflect my tenure here. Maybe eventually I'll hit 5k. :P[/quote]
Post again and we can celebrate your.... 4000th post.... :unsure: :rolleyes:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...