An Old School Catholic Message Board

Kingdom Of All Nonsensical

QuoteMan

I've moved into a new castle

[img]http://lh6.google.com/alexandra.fomicheva/R5po4tHlKkI/AAAAAAAACdc/oATOButXwRs/winter.jpg[/img]

It's slighty smaller than my last one, but it has a network of tunnels below. It came with a free pool table! :smokey:

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1945244' date='Aug 10 2009, 03:50 AM']I will remove your medulla oblongata with a 16th century golden snail fork if you even think about invading the noble Princess' domain.[/quote]
what are you going to do? use you knotted monky waistrope as a sling?

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='pat22' post='1947438' date='Aug 12 2009, 07:58 PM']what are you going to do? use you knotted monky waistrope as a sling?[/quote]
No, but I will use your intestines as a skipping rope.

Hey Quotey, I've got your back. I am after all your high and mighty mistress of Swingline staplers.

Edited by Nadezhda

[quote name='Nadezhda' post='1947947' date='Aug 13 2009, 08:54 AM']Hey Quotey, I've got your back. I am after all your high and mighty mistress of Swingline staplers.[/quote]
i like your new av. the old one was kink of freaky

[quote name='Nadezhda' post='1947947' date='Aug 13 2009, 07:54 AM']Hey Quotey, I've got your back. I am after all your high and mighty mistress of Swingline staplers.[/quote]

Cool. Now then, pick a castle of your choice, it's on me! :smokey: