An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Biggest Phatmass Flirt

Nihil Obstat

Flirts  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1909941' date='Jul 3 2009, 08:37 PM']I have promised my doctor that I will quit confronting Johns and drug dealers in the alley. I have to have an outlet,,, and soon.[/quote]

If you said Johns [i]and[/i] drug dealers, you can choose one.

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='T-Bone _' post='1910021' date='Jul 3 2009, 10:29 PM']If you said Johns [i]and[/i] drug dealers, you can choose one.[/quote]
:rolling:
Just not both at the same time.

missionseeker

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1908814' date='Jul 2 2009, 11:38 PM']I did not know that.[/quote]

Really? :huh:

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1908936' date='Jul 3 2009, 12:26 AM']I am surprised that I got so many votes.[/quote]

you've had what, 3 girlfriends in the last three months or so?

:P

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1908961' date='Jul 3 2009, 12:42 AM']canadian's are silly :mellow:[/quote]

I :love: my Canadian

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1909161' date='Jul 3 2009, 10:18 AM']don't get jealous, rach.

i totally heart you almost like the most on PM.[/quote]

cuz you heart me THE most! :P
[quote name='T-Bone _' post='1910021' date='Jul 3 2009, 10:29 PM']If you said Johns [i]and[/i] drug dealers, you can choose one.[/quote]

:lol:

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='missionseeker' post='1910119' date='Jul 3 2009, 11:27 PM']I :love: my Canadian

cuz you heart me THE most! :P[/quote]
Good thing I included you in my poll.
LooK! You even got a vote!

[quote name='missionseeker' post='1910119' date='Jul 3 2009, 11:27 PM']cuz you heart me THE most! :P[/quote]
are you in his top 5? :unsure:

missionseeker
:P

didn't think so.

I knew he didn't really love me.

That's why he doesn't answer the phone. :sadwalk:

[quote name='missionseeker' post='1910127' date='Jul 4 2009, 12:36 AM']That's why he doesn't answer the phone. :sadwalk:[/quote]
OMG i know!!!!!!!

missionseeker

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1910130' date='Jul 3 2009, 11:37 PM']YOU NEVER CALL!!!!!!!

sheesh..

never...

you HATE me!![/quote]

I DID TOO!!!!!!!!!!!

and if I don't, it's your fault mister, cuz I have the wrong number cuz YOU didn't bother to give your little sister your new number. OR if your old number still works, you didn't pick up the phone.

Either way, this really proves that YOU hate me, NOT the other way around. and don't even try to make it seem so.

Christie_M

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1909993' date='Jul 3 2009, 09:07 PM']What kind of gangs are those?

(As far as I know, it's nearly exclusively Asian gangs in western Canada.)[/quote]

only Asian gangs? wow.
the other day there was a shooting about 5 houses down ( the first in about a month). and then theres about 2 drug houses on my block alone. oh, and don't tick anyone off, i got my car keyed the other day <_<

Edited by Christie_M

Nihil Obstat

Drug houses are in every neighbourhood. :P This I've heard from many different people who should know what they're talking about.

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1910153' date='Jul 3 2009, 11:50 PM']i got my car keyed the other day <_<[/quote]

I feel kind of bad about that now :unsure: