An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Biggest Phatmass Flirt

Nihil Obstat

Flirts  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Christie_M

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1910156' date='Jul 3 2009, 10:53 PM']Drug houses are in every neighbourhood. :P This I've heard from many different people who should know what they're talking about.[/quote]

sure sure :rolleyes:

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1910158' date='Jul 3 2009, 11:55 PM']sure sure :rolleyes:[/quote]
The police know things. :unsure:

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1910158' date='Jul 3 2009, 11:55 PM']sure sure :rolleyes:[/quote]

I know of one house that sold crack in my neighborhood.

Although I didn't live in a super nice neighborhood.

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Hassan' post='1910163' date='Jul 4 2009, 12:00 AM']I know of one house that sold crack in my neighborhood.

Although I didn't live in a super nice neighborhood.[/quote]
Last year the tactical unit rapelled down into a particular luxury highrise condo because it turned out to be a huge grow op. :P It's even in the best neighbourhoods.

[quote name='missionseeker' post='1910145' date='Jul 4 2009, 12:44 AM']I DID TOO!!!!!!!!!!!

and if I don't, it's your fault mister, cuz I have the wrong number cuz YOU didn't bother to give your little sister your new number. OR if your old number still works, you didn't pick up the phone.

Either way, this really proves that YOU hate me, NOT the other way around. and don't even try to make it seem so.[/quote]

[img]http://www.collegeflavor.com/ProductImages/guys_dwight137.gif[/img]

Why does everyone want to speak to MIkolbe on the phone?

he's really cool.

he listens.

he's funny.

he has a cute californian accent.

the list goes on.

[quote name='missionseeker' post='1910119' date='Jul 4 2009, 12:27 AM']Really? :huh:

you've had what, 3 girlfriends in the last three months or so?

:P

I :love: my Canadian

cuz you heart me THE most! :P

:lol:[/quote]
:love:

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1910121' date='Jul 4 2009, 12:30 AM']Good thing I included you in my poll.
LooK! You even got a vote![/quote]
I voted for her :mellow:

princessgianna

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1909997' date='Jul 3 2009, 10:09 PM']You Americans and your corruption. :mellow:[/quote]
:mellow:

:ninja:

:evil: