An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Biggest Phatmass Flirt

Nihil Obstat

Flirts  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

princessgianna

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1908975' date='Jul 3 2009, 12:48 AM']I can't believe CatherineM ties me. :P She was my token joke option. Look at that one backfire. :rolleyes:
I should have picked Apotheoun instead.[/quote]
What are you talking about CathrineM being the "token joke". Obviously you are so not with it. :rolleyes:

Nihil Obstat

Well I'm sure she'd agree with me that she's not exactly the type you'd consider flirty. :P I didn't figure she had a chance to beat me.

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1909909' date='Jul 3 2009, 09:26 PM']I don't slap, I punch.[/quote]
PG will slap me. I fully expect to get stabbed with the ice pick on your crutch from you.

princessgianna

You better believe it Nihil! :numchucks:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"GO CATHRINEM" "FIGHT" "FIGHT" "FIGHT"
"IF YOU CAN'T DO IT NO ONE CAN"

*cheering continues*

Edited by princessgianna

CatherineM

I have promised my doctor that I will quit confronting Johns and drug dealers in the alley. I have to have an outlet,,, and soon.

princessgianna

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1909936' date='Jul 3 2009, 09:35 PM']*runs and hides*[/quote]

You did the right thing. :yes:

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1909941' date='Jul 3 2009, 09:37 PM']I have promised my doctor that I will quit confronting Johns and drug dealers in the alley. I have to have an outlet,,, and soon.[/quote]

But 002 (Double 0 Two) , 007 (Double 0 seven) needs you in Hong Kong.

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1909941' date='Jul 3 2009, 09:37 PM']I have promised my doctor that I will quit confronting Johns and drug dealers in the alley. I have to have an outlet,,, and soon.[/quote]
Did your doctor mention gangbangers?

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1909957' date='Jul 3 2009, 10:44 PM']Did your doctor mention gangbangers?[/quote]

must bite my tongue....must bite my tongue

Edited by rachael