princessgianna Posted July 3, 2009 Posted July 3, 2009 I am quite relieved on lack of votes for me nevertheless to say. Poor Nihil the truth hurts sometimes.
Moosey Posted July 3, 2009 Posted July 3, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1908701' date='Jul 2 2009, 11:33 PM']It's a good hurt. Kind of like Purgatory. [/quote] Im putting bars on my windows and bolting my door shut tonight
Nihil Obstat Posted July 3, 2009 Author Posted July 3, 2009 [quote name='princessgianna' post='1908727' date='Jul 2 2009, 10:45 PM']I am quite relieved on lack of votes for me nevertheless to say. Poor Nihil the truth hurts sometimes.[/quote] It does indeed. [quote name='princessgianna' post='1908747' date='Jul 2 2009, 10:59 PM']Hope I didn't scare Nihil from posting...[/quote] Only a little. [quote name='Moosey' post='1908754' date='Jul 2 2009, 11:04 PM']Im putting bars on my windows and bolting my door shut tonight [/quote] No need. Your beauty is so overwhelming, it imprinted permanently on my retinas.
princessgianna Posted July 3, 2009 Posted July 3, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1908762' date='Jul 2 2009, 11:09 PM']It does indeed. Only a little. [/quote] But like I said earlier- you ll live.
princessgianna Posted July 3, 2009 Posted July 3, 2009 BTW What is Canada's officail language. Is it English of French?
Nihil Obstat Posted July 3, 2009 Author Posted July 3, 2009 Both of them. Everything in Canada is printed in both English and French... like cereal boxes and other food items, and everything related to the government.
Nihil Obstat Posted July 3, 2009 Author Posted July 3, 2009 The more you know. One picks up a lot of French vocabulary like that. It's just habit to read all of the words, including the French ones.
Nihil Obstat Posted July 3, 2009 Author Posted July 3, 2009 [quote name='Jesus_lol' post='1908818' date='Jul 2 2009, 11:40 PM']i am dissapointed that i am not on the list![/quote] I don't see you post enough. Tell your girlfriend to stop flirting with me! It's entirely unbecoming of someone in her position.
princessgianna Posted July 3, 2009 Posted July 3, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1908812' date='Jul 2 2009, 11:37 PM']Both of them. Everything in Canada is printed in both English and French... like cereal boxes and other food items, and everything related to the government.[/quote] oh ok that's what I thought. Bon jour ( i likely spelled that wrong)
Resurrexi Posted July 3, 2009 Posted July 3, 2009 [quote name='princessgianna' post='1908828' date='Jul 2 2009, 11:43 PM']oh ok that's what I thought. Bon jour ( i likely spelled that wrong) [/quote] It's one word. It's okay that you didn't get it right, though. It was the first word I ever misspelled on Phatmass. It was the first word I ever wrote on Phatmass.
Nihil Obstat Posted July 3, 2009 Author Posted July 3, 2009 Bonjour. All one word. It is a compound word though, so good try. Bonsoir would be better though. Good evening.
princessgianna Posted July 3, 2009 Posted July 3, 2009 bonjou[i]r[/i] There i even added the little accent.
Moosey Posted July 3, 2009 Posted July 3, 2009 [quote name='Resurrexi' post='1908821' date='Jul 3 2009, 12:41 AM']My shaving cream has a French label.[/quote] You're old enough to shave?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now