Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Flirts  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1908442' date='Jul 2 2009, 05:38 PM']I'm not sure whether to be complimented or insulted. :unsure:[/quote]


Your math brain is super hot :mellow:

Posted

[quote name='VeniteAdoremus' post='1908443' date='Jul 2 2009, 05:38 PM']/me feels ignored.

Again.

Seriously, I should stop hanging out with Catholics. They all respect me :([/quote]


sup hot stuff? Wanna take a trip on the wild side? :smokey:



















Better? :P

Posted

[quote name='Hassan' post='1908448' date='Jul 2 2009, 06:42 PM']Your math brain is super hot :mellow:[/quote]
:twitch:

[quote name='Hassan' post='1908450' date='Jul 2 2009, 06:43 PM']sup hot stuff? Wanna take a trip on the wild side? :smokey:



















Better? :P[/quote]
now she'll be sprinting to the nunnery.

:mellow:

Deus te Amat
Posted

[quote name='Hassan' post='1908448' date='Jul 2 2009, 06:42 PM']Your math brain is super hot :mellow:[/quote]

Now I'm just disturbed. :paperbag:

Posted

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1908463' date='Jul 2 2009, 06:56 PM']Now I'm just disturbed. :paperbag:[/quote]


Disturbed with flattery at my awesome flirting. :yes:




No need to thank me with words, just a little vote for me will do as payment....

VeniteAdoremus
Posted

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1908447' date='Jul 3 2009, 01:40 AM']:console:

\heartsuit


^(that's hoping you really are geekier than I am :secret:)[/quote]

♥♡♥

:)

Aww thanks :)

You are saying this to the girl who wore this shirt to uni yesterday:

[img]http://ep.yimg.com/ip/I/yhst-34640480252896_2052_8879300.jpeg[/img]

Also the most beautiful thing I saw in the last 30 days was
[url="http://veniteadoremus.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/oscillator.png"]this one[/url] (the board won't accept .png and I'm too lazy to convert it).

It made me cry.

(And I typeset that myself.)

Why am I ruining my reputation in the only place where I am not known as a huge nerd?

Nihil Obstat
Posted

You're so cute, Venite. :)

Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1908470' date='Jul 2 2009, 07:01 PM']You're so cute, Venite. :)[/quote]


Not....not as uh cute as her eyes :unsure:

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='Hassan' post='1908475' date='Jul 2 2009, 06:03 PM']Not....not as uh cute as her eyes :unsure:[/quote]
Cuter, in fact, than a pile of fluffy kittens chasing strings. String theory strings. (Since she likes physics stuff like that.) Yea, that kind. Those are the cutest ones.
More charming than a charm quark.
More deep and complex than the Mandlebrot set.
More visually appealing than the Golden Ratio.

:mellow:

Posted

VA, I hate you. Happy now? :saint:

I voted for MIKolbe, because the first time I talked to him, he called me pretty, and some other things I am trying to forget. :ninja:

Posted

jason is a ho. :mellow:

Nihil Obstat
Posted

You're so cute when you're pretending to be mean. :blowkiss:

Deus te Amat
Posted (edited)

[quote name='VeniteAdoremus' post='1908469' date='Jul 2 2009, 07:00 PM']♥♡♥

:)

Aww thanks :)

You are saying this to the girl who wore this shirt to uni yesterday:

[img]http://ep.yimg.com/ip/I/yhst-34640480252896_2052_8879300.jpeg[/img]

Also the most beautiful thing I saw in the last 30 days was
[url="http://veniteadoremus.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/oscillator.png"]this one[/url] (the board won't accept .png and I'm too lazy to convert it).

It made me cry.

(And I typeset that myself.)

Why am I ruining my reputation in the only place where I am not known as a huge nerd?[/quote]


:woot: I know how to typeset that!!!

Also, I'm a member of Sigma Pi Sigma, and I own this shirt.

[img]http://store.thecoop.com/coopstore/images/1540.jpg[/img]

:)

p.s. I had to edit this because I used \ instead of / :hehe: TeX is so awesome.

Edited by Deus_te_Amat
Posted

[quote name='rachael' post='1908489' date='Jul 2 2009, 05:12 PM']jason is a ho. :mellow:[/quote]
sweet talk will get you everywhere.

:mellow:

Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1908494' date='Jul 2 2009, 06:21 PM']You're so cute when you're pretending to be mean. :blowkiss:[/quote]
;)

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1908499' date='Jul 2 2009, 06:32 PM']sweet talk will get you everywhere.

:mellow:[/quote]
:love:

we're twins.

Nihil Obstat
Posted

I love how people are voting for CatherineM. :lol:

Christie_M
Posted
:lol_pound:
see joe? this totally proves that you're the flirt, no i.
Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1908599' date='Jul 2 2009, 09:44 PM']:lol_pound:
see joe? this totally proves that you're the flirt, no i.[/quote]
It proves that I'm all-around flirtier than you. Not that you weren't flirting with me yesterday!

Christie_M
Posted

i dont remember flirting. :mellow: i think i would know if i was

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1908614' date='Jul 2 2009, 09:54 PM']i dont remember flirting. :mellow: i think i would know if i was[/quote]
The damning evidence is up for all to see.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...