An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Biggest Phatmass Flirt

Nihil Obstat

Flirts  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

princessgianna

I am quite relieved on lack of votes for me nevertheless to say.

:console: Poor Nihil the truth hurts sometimes.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1908701' date='Jul 2 2009, 11:33 PM']It's a good hurt. Kind of like Purgatory. :sadder:[/quote]
Im putting bars on my windows and bolting my door shut tonight :ninja:

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='princessgianna' post='1908727' date='Jul 2 2009, 10:45 PM']I am quite relieved on lack of votes for me nevertheless to say.

:console: Poor Nihil the truth hurts sometimes.[/quote]
It does indeed. :sadwalk:
[quote name='princessgianna' post='1908747' date='Jul 2 2009, 10:59 PM']Hope I didn't scare Nihil from posting...[/quote]
Only a little. :sadder:
[quote name='Moosey' post='1908754' date='Jul 2 2009, 11:04 PM']Im putting bars on my windows and bolting my door shut tonight :ninja:[/quote]
No need. Your beauty is so overwhelming, it imprinted permanently on my retinas.

princessgianna

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1908762' date='Jul 2 2009, 11:09 PM']It does indeed. :sadwalk:

Only a little. :sadder:[/quote]

But like I said earlier- you ll live. :mellow:

Nihil Obstat

Both of them.
Everything in Canada is printed in both English and French... like cereal boxes and other food items, and everything related to the government.

Nihil Obstat

The more you know.

One picks up a lot of French vocabulary like that. It's just habit to read all of the words, including the French ones.

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Jesus_lol' post='1908818' date='Jul 2 2009, 11:40 PM']i am dissapointed that i am not on the list![/quote]
I don't see you post enough. :P

Tell your girlfriend to stop flirting with me! It's entirely unbecoming of someone in her position.

princessgianna

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1908812' date='Jul 2 2009, 11:37 PM']Both of them.
Everything in Canada is printed in both English and French... like cereal boxes and other food items, and everything related to the government.[/quote]
oh ok that's what I thought.
Bon jour ( i likely spelled that wrong) :french: