An Old School Catholic Message Board

Why Do People Register On Pm And Then Never Post?

zunshynn

[quote name='zunshynn' post='1910901' date='Jul 4 2009, 05:21 PM']:idontknow: Why does that happen so much? :lol:[/quote]
+J.M.J.+
because they're lame? or because they're scared.

I think it's because they're just reading and haven't got up the courage to post. It took me a while to break into the whole posting thing when I first joined. It's very intimidating.

rose wrought of iron

[quote name='Moosey' post='1911096' date='Jul 4 2009, 11:19 PM']I think it's because they're just reading and haven't got up the courage to post. It took me a while to break into the whole posting thing when I first joined. It's very intimidating.[/quote]

:yes:

I still don't like posting in Open Mic that much because I don't think I have anything important enough to say. :lol:

I joined in january of 07 because aalpha was on the phorum, but I completely forgot about it until march or april, and then I started posting a lot. and I've joined other forums and then forgot about it. like I think I joined christian teen forums a few weeks ago because someone asked me to. and I haven't been there since. :idontknow:

[quote name='Brigid' post='1911239' date='Jul 5 2009, 12:22 AM']I joined in january of 07 because aalpha was on the phorum, but I completely forgot about it until march or april, and then I started posting a lot. and I've joined other forums and then forgot about it. like I think I joined christian teen forums a few weeks ago because someone asked me to. and I haven't been there since. :idontknow:[/quote]

I'm a member at Christian Teens Forums too, but I haven't posted there for months.

CatherineM

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1911296' date='Jul 5 2009, 01:21 AM']I'm a member at Christian Teens Forums too, but I haven't posted there for months.[/quote]

Maybe you should go check in with them.

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1911545' date='Jul 5 2009, 10:44 AM']Maybe you should go check in with them.[/quote]

I didn't really like that forum very much, though.

Paddington

My bestest friend joined just over a year ago and couldn't log in.

I want him to re-join. His first screenname wasn't so hot anyways.

VeniteAdoremus

[quote name='toebat' post='1911914' date='Jul 6 2009, 02:06 AM']:huh: lol, I do not know if I count as a lurker. I just joined. :sadder:[/quote]

Welcome :)