An Old School Catholic Message Board

Resurrexi

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='rachael' post='1912968' date='Jul 6 2009, 09:12 PM']ew[/quote]

well, you're not a mod so you don't have to worry about taco cooties. we'll deal with it for you. :P

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='rachael' post='1913002' date='Jul 6 2009, 09:54 PM']yea, like anyone would ever let me be a mod either. :rolleyes:[/quote]

And by "anyone" you mean Dust....

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1913004' date='Jul 6 2009, 07:56 PM']And by "anyone" you mean Dust....[/quote]
of course.

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1913012' date='Jul 6 2009, 10:02 PM']i like what you guys did to the thread....[/quote]

:yes:

It's not like anyone is taking this thread [i]seriously.[/i]

homeschoolmom

I voted for Tootie, but the [i]Facts of Life [/i]are that she was already[i] Living Single[/i] in 1993.

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1913036' date='Jul 6 2009, 10:31 PM']I voted for Tootie, but the [i]Facts of Life [/i]are that she was already[i] Living Single[/i] in 1993.[/quote]

:hehe:

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='rachael' post='1913045' date='Jul 6 2009, 10:41 PM']:unsure:[/quote]

now he's trying to claim the whole decade

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1913049' date='Jul 6 2009, 08:43 PM']now he's trying to claim the whole decade[/quote]

:yes: