An Old School Catholic Message Board

New Poll

Resurrexi

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1914769' date='Jul 8 2009, 05:41 PM']fascinating analysis[/quote]
[img]http://www.jeffwofford.com/images/smokingjacket.jpg[/img]

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1914779' date='Jul 8 2009, 06:46 PM']Stay thirsty, my friends....[/quote]
I like that guy. :D

[quote name='BG45' post='1914827' date='Jul 8 2009, 07:23 PM']So with all the choices being Resurrexi, Resurrexi holds 3 out of every 8 votes cast?[/quote]

I'm pretty sure that those who chose "null vote" just couldn't decide which "Resurrexi" to choose since they liked them all so much.

:yes:

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1914828' date='Jul 8 2009, 09:25 PM']I'm pretty sure that those who chose "null vote" just couldn't decide which "Resurrexi" to choose since they liked them all so much.

:yes:[/quote]

Either that or we know someone born in the 1990s who is cooler than you.

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1914832' date='Jul 8 2009, 07:28 PM']Either that or we know someone born in the 1990s who is cooler than you.[/quote]

I have already established that piano_freak is indeed cooler than I.

:yes:

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1914833' date='Jul 8 2009, 09:29 PM']I have already established that piano_freak is indeed cooler than I.

:no: I'd post a picture but the intensity of coolness might break the phorum.

[quote name='heavenseeker' post='1914734' date='Jul 8 2009, 07:12 PM']its a good thing this is on the lame board because i dont think this could even count as logical.[/quote]
Shun the non-believer! Shuuuuuuuuuuuuun!

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1914828' date='Jul 8 2009, 08:25 PM']I'm pretty sure that those who chose "null vote" just couldn't decide which "Resurrexi" to choose since they liked them all so much.

I didn't even bother to null my vote. I really don't give a ten shilling :idontknow:

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1914832' date='Jul 8 2009, 08:28 PM']Either that or we know someone born in the 1990s who is cooler than you.[/quote]
Yeah, pretty much ^_^