An Old School Catholic Message Board

Obama's Science Czar's Views On Forced Abortions!

Lil Red

+J.M.J.+
it's all over the blogs, but here it is from [url="http://hotair.com/archives/2009/07/11/if-you-like-putting-sterilants-in-our-water-and-forcing-undesirables-to-have-abortions-have-we-got-a-science-czar-for-you/"]HotAir[/url]:
[quote]Forced abortions. Mass sterilization. A “Planetary Regime” with the power of life and death over American citizens.

The tyrannical fantasies of a madman? Or merely the opinions of the person now in control of science policy in the United States? Or both?

These ideas (among many other equally horrifying recommendations) were put forth by John Holdren, whom Barack Obama has recently appointed Director of the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, Assistant to the President for Science and Technology, and Co-Chair of the President’s Council of Advisors on Science and Technology — informally known as the United States’ Science Czar. In a book Holdren co-authored in 1977, the man now firmly in control of science policy in this country wrote that:

• Women could be forced to abort their pregnancies, whether they wanted to or not;
• The population at large could be sterilized by infertility drugs intentionally put into the nation’s drinking water or in food;
• Single mothers and teen mothers should have their babies seized from them against their will and given away to other couples to raise;
• People who “contribute to social deterioration” (i.e. undesirables) “can be required by law to exercise reproductive responsibility” — in other words, be compelled to have abortions or be sterilized.
• A transnational “Planetary Regime” should assume control of the global economy and also dictate the most intimate details of Americans’ lives — using an armed international police force.[/quote]
there's a link at HotAir where you can see photographic proof from the book itself. scary stuff indeed. :ohno:

Marie-Therese

I wish I could say I was surprised or shocked. That in and of itself is sad, that I have come to expect this Orwellian future for our world.

Oh well. The Lord did say the end would be bad. I just have to remind myself to keep praying for souls.

It wasn't that long ago that we were sterilizing people with mental illnesses. My husband's aunt wanted him to get a vasectomy when he was diagnosed, and his doctor and nurse both suggested I have an abortion when we got pregnant. Both suggestions were politely (barely) disregarded.

I already heard about this over on [url="http://forums.spacebattles.com/"]Spacebattles.com [/url]Of course the way I heard about it was a Catholic poster being temp-banned for trolling by posting the passages...

O.K., so how long will it take to go from Pres Hopenchange through Logan's Run and into Soyient Green?

Forced Abortion -- Euthenasia -- Geriatric Genocide -- Senior Slaughter -- Mass Murder of Marrieds -- and a partridge in a pear tree...

Marie-Therese

Soylent green is peeeeoppplllllleeeeeeeeeeeeee!

:lol_roll:

Ehem...sorry, had to get that out. Back to serious discussion.

*goes and stands with nose in corner*

Let's watch Charlton Heston get scooped into the front-end loader, but the issue remains...

Forced abortion will be only one way to open the door to other abuses.

Society kills pre-birth infants, next step is post-birth abortion of up to 5 years old. Following that is the "removal" of poorly behaved children, then the political adversaries, etc., etc., etc.

Pres Hopenchange is pouring olive oil on the teflon coated slippery slope.

Nihil Obstat

I thought those were pretty Nazi ideas. Don't they get shot down pretty quickly these days? :(

[quote name='Lounge Daddy' post='1918856' date='Jul 13 2009, 12:35 PM']All these czars running around on behalf of the executive branch bug me.[/quote]
+J.M.J.+
me too.

Maximilianus

All those Obama appointed "Caesars" should bug us all.
From what I have heard and read so far it seems like the Pres has appointed atleast 15 and as many as 32 of them.
I can't find a list to confirm how many he actually has.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1918847' date='Jul 13 2009, 02:26 PM']I thought those were pretty Nazi ideas. Don't they get shot down pretty quickly these days? :([/quote]

Perhaps they were, but the point of terror is that the ideas may well be again.

Edited by Dan

eagle_eye222001

[quote name='Marie-Therese' post='1918711' date='Jul 13 2009, 11:54 AM']I wish I could say I was surprised or shocked. ...[/quote]

My sentiments.

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1918712' date='Jul 13 2009, 11:56 AM']It wasn't that long ago that we were sterilizing people with mental illnesses. My husband's aunt wanted him to get a vasectomy when he was diagnosed, and his doctor and nurse both suggested I have an abortion when we got pregnant. Both suggestions were politely (barely) disregarded.[/quote]

Treading dangerous waters.....many would not have made it. :ohno:

[quote name='Brother Adam' post='1918930' date='Jul 13 2009, 04:24 PM']Forced abortions are one more reason to own a shotgun.[/quote]

Better upgrade to an AK-47. :mellow:

----------------
Now playing: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/lady+gaga/track/poker+face"]Lady GaGa - Poker Face[/url]
via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]

Maximilianus

[quote name='eagle_eye222001' post='1918954' date='Jul 13 2009, 04:15 PM']Better upgrade to an AK-47. :mellow:[/quote]

Carefull....the "Gun Czar" may be monitoring. :detective:

....or the BATF.