An Old School Catholic Message Board

Cubs Game Aug 29th Or Oct 3rd?

LouisvilleFan

LouisvilleFan

Well, now that the cheapest tickets for Sat's game are at least $50 off StubHub, I'm leaning towards the Sunday game. We can just do something else Saturday instead of the game if the schedule change doesn't work for you all. I want to go ahead and get a ticket, say, today or tomorrow... let me know if I should get seats for you guys?

Forget the Cubs. The Kane County Cougars are playing that night and tickets only cost $10 that Saturday. Plus I'll get a cool Fireworks show with it, along with not having to spend $10 on a beer.

Edited by Zoecool13

[quote name='Zoecool13' post='1920613' date='Jul 15 2009, 01:03 PM']Skip Wrigley, Go down the Red Line to US Cellular Field. Cheaper, more fun, and much more entertaining baseball. Oh... the person next to you will know a thing or two about baseball too... can't really say that over at Wrigley.[/quote]
Skip Chicago altogether, and go to Fenway Park.

LouisvilleFan

Hmm... I figured some people who be even more excited about seeing a game the way we've played this past week...

I went ahead and bought a ticket for Sunday... can't get more than 2 together anyway. But I'm around Saturday to party it up. Might be staying at a friend's parents' place in Naperville. Or under a bridge somewhere... like to be adventurous...

[quote name='LouisvilleFan' post='1948029' date='Aug 13 2009, 12:32 PM']Hmm... I figured some people who be even more excited about seeing a game the way we've played this past week...

I went ahead and bought a ticket for Sunday... can't get more than 2 together anyway. But I'm around Saturday to party it up. Might be staying at a friend's parents' place in Naperville. Or under a bridge somewhere... like to be adventurous...[/quote]

If you are into bridges, there is a salt stain underneath the Fullerton Ave. underpass of the Kennedy Expressway that some believe is a Marian apparition. You will know where it is when you see the flowers placed next to it.