An Old School Catholic Message Board

It Looks Like...

Resurrexi

[quote name='Arpy' post='1929112' date='Jul 22 2009, 11:00 PM']And this is a democracy since when exactly?[/quote]

The poll is what decides who the informal patron of Phatmass is

The greatest number of Phatmassers voted for St. Michael to be the informal patron.

If St. Isadore gets more votes than anyone else, then he will become the informal patron.

homeschoolmom

[quote name='Arpy' post='1929112' date='Jul 23 2009, 12:00 AM']And this is a democracy since when exactly?[/quote]
Since dUSt added polls. :mellow: Lighten up, it's for fun.

[quote name='picchick' post='1929527' date='Jul 23 2009, 12:33 PM']<_<

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT ST. JOOOOAAAANNNN!!!!![/quote]

Make a poll and get the majority of Phatmassers to choose St. Joan, then!

:)

KnightofChrist

Rex man I dont know if you know this or not but dUSt has the ultimate say on this, and dUSt can only make a decision on this. Did I mention that dUSt can only make the decision on this? Because dUSt can on only make the decision on this. He wouldn't want anyone to have fun on the board on anything. That would be crazy.

In other news... henceforth Phatmass will be officially know as KnightofChrist's and MIkolbe's BFF <3 <3 <3 Party Palace.

s'up!

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1928626' date='Jul 22 2009, 07:19 PM']Oh, cool. What monastery are you entering?

Traditionally, Eastern icons were hand-painted. One monk would take the original, and paint a copy. Then another monk would paint a copy of that copy, etc. That is why you will see many Eastern icons that are very similar to but at the same time different from other icons of the same saint or mystery.

That's quite understandable. :)[/quote]
AHEM!! Written :mellow: Not painted.

[quote name='picchick' post='1929527' date='Jul 23 2009, 01:33 PM']<_<

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT ST. JOOOOAAAANNNN!!!!![/quote]
Me too :mellow:

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1929768' date='Jul 23 2009, 03:25 PM']Rex man I dont know if you know this or not but dUSt has the ultimate say on this, and dUSt can only make a decision on this. Did I mention that dUSt can only make the decision on this? Because dUSt can on only make the decision on this. He wouldn't want anyone to have fun on the board on anything. That would be crazy.

In other news... henceforth Phatmass will be officially know as KnightofChrist's and MIkolbe's BFF <3 <3 <3 Party Palace.

s'up![/quote]
+J.M.J.+
:lol_pound: