An Old School Catholic Message Board

Wedding Processional

Lil Red

+J.M.J.+
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-94JhLEiN0&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-94JhLEiN0...player_embedded[/url]

:lol_pound:

homeschoolmom

Oh boy... Rexi's going to have a field day....

Okay Rexi... here's a challenge for you. See if you can NOT comment. Just post this: :bye: so we know you saw it. Then post nothing else for the rest of the thread.

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1929577' date='Jul 23 2009, 12:10 PM']Oh boy... Rexi's going to have a field day....

Okay Rexi... here's a challenge for you. See if you can NOT comment. Just post this: :bye: so we know you saw it. Then post nothing else for the rest of the thread.[/quote]
+J.M.J.+
:lol:

well, it's not like i'd encourage it for a Catholic wedding, but i think it's hilarious all the same. (note the woman minister, and the Resurrected Christ)

homeschoolmom

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1929580' date='Jul 23 2009, 02:12 PM']+J.M.J.+
:lol:

well, it's not like i'd encourage it for a Catholic wedding, but i think it's hilarious all the same. (note the woman minister, and the Resurrected Christ)[/quote]
Do I have to make the same challenge to you? :P

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1929582' date='Jul 23 2009, 12:13 PM']Do I have to make the same challenge to you? :P[/quote]
:bye:

aw man. Darn big brother....I miss all the good stuff while I am at work.

Edited by VoTeckam

Marie-Therese

I thought it was...great! Seemed pretty joyful to me. :)

Back in my days before nursing I used to be a wedding planner, so to me, it is amazing that anyone got this many people to invest that much effort. Whoever put that together did a fine job, IMHO!

Loved the matrix-style thing at the end, too. LOL

Clearly, this congregation would be unlikely to have funerals. They would have fun-fer-alls.

Edited by Dan

Vincent Vega

Certainly not liturgically appropriate, but I'd say if you're gonna be a heretic, this is probably the best kind of heretic to be! :D

[quote name='Dan' post='1929610' date='Jul 23 2009, 02:46 PM']Clearly, this congregation would be unlikely to have funerals. They would have fun-fer-alls.[/quote]

You've clearly never gone to a New Orleans funeral. It's like a huge celebration/party!

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' post='1929625' date='Jul 23 2009, 01:02 PM']Certainly not liturgically appropriate, but I'd say if you're gonna be a heretic, this is probably the best kind of heretic to be! :D[/quote]
:bye: