An Old School Catholic Message Board

Wedding Processional

Lil Red

tinytherese

It reminds me of how one of my friends who is Protestant that wants me to be apart of her wedding when she gets married in the future and wants a silly procession. I can't remember if she wanted me to do the robot or the macarena.

eagle_eye222001

Funny. :lol_roll: Never better happen at a Catholic one though. :ohno:

[quote name='tinytherese' post='1929676' date='Jul 23 2009, 04:02 PM']It reminds me of how one of my friends who is Protestant that wants me to be apart of her wedding when she gets married in the future and wants a silly procession. I can't remember if she wanted me to do the robot or the macarena.[/quote]

:shock:

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1929577' date='Jul 23 2009, 01:10 PM']Oh boy... Rexi's going to have a field day....

Okay Rexi... here's a challenge for you. See if you can NOT comment. Just post this: :bye: so we know you saw it. Then post nothing else for the rest of the thread.[/quote]

It's not like it was going to be a valid Mass since the building was obviously Protestant and the presider was obviously as woman, so it doesn't really bother me.

I actually thought it was kind of amusing. :unsure:

wow. ummm... wow.

I watched it in between with [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmLbL2X-2DY"]this video[/url] ( I usually go back and forth while the videos buffer, lol... which made it even funnier. haha

Yeah... they only got one life. :lol: I wonder what the bachelorette party was like?

homeschoolmom

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1929709' date='Jul 23 2009, 04:44 PM']It's not like it was going to be a valid Mass since the building was obviously Protestant and the presider was obviously as woman, so it doesn't really bother me.

I actually thought it was kind of amusing. :unsure:[/quote]
:sadwalk: Just couldn't do it.... I had such high hopes....

:bye:

homeschoolmom

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1929811' date='Jul 23 2009, 06:21 PM']Yeah. It's okay :console: I especially thought he would do it since everyone else was![/quote]
Me too.... :sadder:

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1930042' date='Jul 23 2009, 09:20 PM']:twitch:[/quote]
Don't worry...you're not invited.

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

I watched this earlier today... I was scoping out the church trying to determine if it was a Catholic church or not. I was rather relieved to find out it wasn't, but I enjoyed it. It's not something I would like to participate in, but it was fun to watch. Its good to know they had such good friends and family to do this though. I think the gentlemen were rather nicely dressed. A good vest can make any man look good I think.