An Old School Catholic Message Board

Obama Nominee: Animals Can Sue People

cmotherofpirl

homeschoolmom

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='1930498' date='Jul 24 2009, 07:42 AM']they will probably start suing meat eaters for cowicide...[/quote]
Wouldn't that be bovicide?

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1930499' date='Jul 24 2009, 07:45 AM']Wouldn't that be bovicide?[/quote]

No, because only the cows would be eaten - no bull.

[quote name='jmjtina' post='1930469' date='Jul 24 2009, 04:11 AM']This is coming from a guy who agrees with Peter Singer.....aka the professor who thinks infanticide is okay and should be done until 2 years of age if the parent doesn't want it. Think: abortion for 2 year olds.

It literally makes me sick. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/style_images/ip.boardpr/folder_post_icons/icon8.gif[/img][/quote]

Peter Singer also believes bestiality would be a good thing. I won't post a link to his article here because it's very graphic, but you could google it. :annoyed:

InHisLove726

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1930647' date='Jul 24 2009, 12:55 PM']I hope my BBQ chicken sandwich doesn't sue me. It's delicious.[/quote]

:lol_pound:

InHisLove726

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1930488' date='Jul 24 2009, 07:25 AM']Animals don't have "rights" any more than plants do. (yeah, I know... that's next...) We have an obligation to animals but they are not endowed with any "rights." The founding fathers would just shake their heads in wonder of our stupidity.[/quote]

Amen! I was woken up to the supreme ridiculousness of "animal rights." This was before my reversion to the Church. Afterwards, I began to understand that God wants us to be kind to the animals, but he did put them here for a purpose--to be our companions and to be our food.

Marie-Therese

[quote name='Didacus' post='1930490' date='Jul 24 2009, 07:30 AM']I'll meet you in Alaska.

We'll take over, and start from scratch.

Bring as many cows as you want.[/quote]

:yes:

Meat is murder. Tasty, tasty murder.

eagle_eye222001

Hi, Hope all you jurors are having a good day......always a good day in court.....hee hee hee....

Wow tough crowd. Anyway today I will be representing Mr. and Mrs. Dog. They can't talk but I'm sure if they could, they would want to express their outrage at the defendant.

Now I can't talk doggy talk, but I'm sure if they could, they would ask for at least $10,000 for their lawyer....hee hee hee....:greedy:

----------------
Now playing: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/trapt/track/contagious"]Trapt - Contagious[/url]
via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]

Edited by eagle_eye222001

cmotherofpirl

So can then the deer sue the wolf, or are we humans gonna be unfairly profiled and targeted?

DISCRIMINATION :)

Trees have already lost their right to sue. Sierra Club vs. Morton. The first case we looked at on the first day of Property Law.

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1930488' date='Jul 24 2009, 07:25 AM']Animals don't have "rights" any more than plants do. (yeah, I know... that's next...) We have an obligation to animals but they are not endowed with any "rights." The founding fathers would just shake their heads in wonder of our stupidity.[/quote]

The founding fathers already are shaking their heads! What we have done to the govenment they set up and tried to help us keep in order with checks and balances!

God have mercy on us.