An Old School Catholic Message Board

Who Wants An Argument?

Ash Wednesday

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1932160' date='Jul 26 2009, 12:25 AM'][img]http://www.jrandjen.com/images/snarl.jpg[/img][/quote]
People would be so much safer if we could use that as an emoticon to get our point across.

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='1932172' date='Jul 25 2009, 11:40 PM']People would be so much safer if we could use that as an emoticon to get our point across.[/quote]

No they wouldn't.

Archaeology cat

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1932174' date='Jul 26 2009, 04:43 AM']No soccer hooligans tonight. They were very well behaved. Drat.[/quote]
What? The Scousers behaved themselves at a football match? The hooligans must have stayed here. :mellow:

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1931224' date='Jul 24 2009, 09:31 PM']at least you can't (physically) harm anyone through the monetor...[/quote]
i might just be dead by now if it was possible.
on the other hand there are a lot of people i have wanted to reach into my monitor, through the internet and just strangle/slap/knock out a couple teeth

so there is a pro and con here, lol

Ash Wednesday

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1932300' date='Jul 26 2009, 02:46 AM']There's always an argument in the Debate Table.[/quote]

Argument and debate are not the same thing. Arguments are not as intellectual, and much, much cattier.

Edited by Ash Wednesday

Ash Wednesday

[quote name='Jesus_lol' post='1932302' date='Jul 26 2009, 03:16 AM']on the other hand there are a lot of people i have wanted to reach into my monitor, through the internet and just strangle/slap/knock out a couple teeth[/quote]

You sound like a good hockey fan. :lol_roll:

VeniteAdoremus

I knew I wasn't the person I thought I was when my dad started to get me supplies at exactly the right time.

And I thought I was being so reasonable and everybody else was just being totally stupid, ignorant and annoying!