princessgianna Posted August 1, 2009 Posted August 1, 2009 omg you are so right not to mention I havn;t walked in two days! eh i ll be taking a hike tomorrow. or swimming. And I am slightly depressed. not to mention my food intake today has been -- chocolate cookie, 1/4 cup of almonds , some grapes, a popsicle, a pint of blueberries, and an ice cream thing. I thnk i am good.
Nihil Obstat Posted August 1, 2009 Author Posted August 1, 2009 Weight is what I need. A few days ago I was down 12 lbs from when the summer started, and trust me, I had none to lose.
princessgianna Posted August 1, 2009 Posted August 1, 2009 we all trust you! Never denying that! tell u what! I ll pray that you gain weight! k!
Nihil Obstat Posted August 1, 2009 Author Posted August 1, 2009 Aw, thanks. Not too much though. Pray for five pounds. I'll take care of the rest.
VeniteAdoremus Posted August 1, 2009 Posted August 1, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1937737' date='Aug 1 2009, 10:18 AM']Aw, thanks. Not too much though. Pray for five pounds. I'll take care of the rest. [/quote] And aim it right or he'll end up with a giant head. Gianter head. Whatev.
Nihil Obstat Posted August 4, 2009 Author Posted August 4, 2009 I think she's aiming right. Last time I checked I was gaining some weight, and I don't think my head is any bigger.
Nihil Obstat Posted August 4, 2009 Author Posted August 4, 2009 [quote name='princessgianna' post='1940491' date='Aug 4 2009, 01:25 PM']are you talking about me? [/quote] Yes.
princessgianna Posted August 4, 2009 Posted August 4, 2009 okily dokily then ! happy to hear you gaining weight though hopefully I am losing some!
Nihil Obstat Posted August 4, 2009 Author Posted August 4, 2009 Speaking of gaining weight, I need to start making lunch soon, so I'll talk to you later.
txdinghysailor Posted August 4, 2009 Posted August 4, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1935252' date='Jul 30 2009, 12:10 AM']I am officially the worst cashier in the entire world. On a five hour shift, with just over $400 in cash transactions, I somehow managed to be six cents less than five dollars short on my float. I never want to work a cash shift again. I had forgotten how bad I am at counting money, considering my only other full cash shift was over two years ago now.[/quote] I think you need a career change...
princessgianna Posted August 5, 2009 Posted August 5, 2009 ---------------- Now playing: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/red+hot+chili+peppers/track/snow+(hey+oh)"]Red Hot Chili Peppers - Snow (Hey Oh)[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]
Nihil Obstat Posted August 5, 2009 Author Posted August 5, 2009 [quote name='txdinghysailor' post='1940635' date='Aug 4 2009, 06:12 PM']I think you need a career change...[/quote] A bachelor of commerce should do it for me.
princessgianna Posted August 5, 2009 Posted August 5, 2009 ---------------- Now playing: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/john+powell/track/jason+phones+it+in"]John Powell - Jason Phones It In[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]
princessgianna Posted August 5, 2009 Posted August 5, 2009 have you seen the Bourne identity? the Bourne supremacy? or the Bourne Ultimatum? AMAZING movies!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now