IcePrincessKRS Posted August 5, 2009 Posted August 5, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1940969' date='Aug 5 2009, 03:20 AM']Well I'm sure you've been taught lies about Canada too, eh? [/quote] My teachers never really talked about Canada...
princessgianna Posted August 5, 2009 Posted August 5, 2009 (edited) I won't comment on that! JK i was taught you canadains were there but no real threat. Edited August 5, 2009 by princessgianna
Nihil Obstat Posted August 5, 2009 Author Posted August 5, 2009 [quote name='princessgianna' post='1940978' date='Aug 5 2009, 01:26 AM']I won't comment on that! JK i was taught you canadains were there but no real threat.[/quote] Was that before mad cow? We're not supposed to talk about it, but it was a test of biological weapons to use against our allies in peacetime.
princessgianna Posted August 5, 2009 Posted August 5, 2009 whtever I am so not worried mostly due to the Marines!
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 5, 2009 Posted August 5, 2009 [quote name='princessgianna' post='1940991' date='Aug 5 2009, 03:33 AM'] whtever I am so not worried mostly due to the Marines![/quote] We have a lot more Army bases up north than we do Marines. Jus' sayin'.
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 5, 2009 Posted August 5, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1940997' date='Aug 5 2009, 03:36 AM']Marines eat lots of beef. [/quote] I've cooked for Marines. Or a Marine at any rate...
Nihil Obstat Posted August 5, 2009 Author Posted August 5, 2009 You may want to watch out for PG. She may be moving in on your territory.
Resurrexi Posted August 5, 2009 Posted August 5, 2009 (edited) [quote name='princessgianna' post='1940843' date='Aug 4 2009, 11:45 PM']have you seen the Bourne identity? the Bourne supremacy? or the Bourne Ultimatum? AMAZING movies![/quote] I saw [i]The Bourne Ultimatum[/i] three times at the theatre. I am cool. Edited August 5, 2009 by Resurrexi
Resurrexi Posted August 5, 2009 Posted August 5, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1941020' date='Aug 5 2009, 01:51 AM']...but do you know kung fu?[/quote] I had a green belt in Taekwando when I was eight. Does that count?
Nihil Obstat Posted August 5, 2009 Author Posted August 5, 2009 I don't think tae kwando is Chinese, so unfortunately no. You may want to dawdle on over to the thread about you.
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 5, 2009 Posted August 5, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1941014' date='Aug 5 2009, 03:48 AM']You may want to watch out for PG. She may be moving in on your territory.[/quote] Well, I admit he's rather handsome, but my brother is married. And has the dadgum cutest baby girl. She has the most adorable little chubby cheeks.
Hassan Posted August 5, 2009 Posted August 5, 2009 [quote name='Resurrexi' post='1941022' date='Aug 5 2009, 01:52 AM']I had a green belt in Taekwando when I was eight. Does that count? [/quote] Tae Kwan Do is Korean and I was a blackbelt by the time I was eight. One reason I'm such a great Sultan
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 5, 2009 Posted August 5, 2009 [quote name='Hassan' post='1941026' date='Aug 5 2009, 03:54 AM']Tae Kwan Do is Korean and I was a blackbelt by the time I was eight. One reason I'm such a great Sultan [/quote] I want Korean food...
Nihil Obstat Posted August 5, 2009 Author Posted August 5, 2009 [quote name='Hassan' post='1941026' date='Aug 5 2009, 01:54 AM']Tae Kwan Do is Korean and I was a blackbelt by the time I was eight. One reason I'm such a great Sultan [/quote] What, becase you went to a McDojo for a few years? Oh wait, sorry. It's Korean. McDo[i]jang[/i] then.
princessgianna Posted August 5, 2009 Posted August 5, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1941014' date='Aug 5 2009, 01:48 AM']You may want to watch out for PG. She may be moving in on your territory.[/quote] I am going to be busy with Japanese! [quote name='Resurrexi' post='1941018' date='Aug 5 2009, 01:50 AM']I saw [i]The Bourne Ultimatum[/i] three times at the theatre. I am cool. [/quote] I think so! Best MOVIE EVER! Not to mention that Matt Damain-
Nihil Obstat Posted August 6, 2009 Author Posted August 6, 2009 [quote name='princessgianna' post='1941299' date='Aug 5 2009, 03:43 PM'] I am going to be busy with Japanese! [/quote] Japanese soldiers? Wait, they're still not allowed to have a military, are they?
Nihil Obstat Posted August 6, 2009 Author Posted August 6, 2009 Ooh, good point. US miliary bases, right?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now